Thread: Who's That Calling??? Will Sombody Answer That?

Default Who's That Calling??? Will Sombody Answer That?

“For many are called, but few are chosen.” Mat 22:14

YHUH’s desire has always been a treasured people set-apart to Himself, those who would obey and guard His Words, an entire Kingdom of priests. Long ago this “THEREFORE” proclamation was made, and as usual, conditionally based with IF and THEN promises -

“Now therefore, IF ye will OBEY my voice indeed, and GUARD my covenant, THEN ye shall be a PECULIAR TREASURE unto me ABOVE ALL people: for all the earth is mine: And ye shall be unto me a KINGDOM OF PRIESTS, and a set-apart nation. These are the words which you shall speak unto the children of Yashar’el.” Exo 19:5-6

And, again as usual, He was betrayed and profaned by those He called. No difference was drawn between the clean and the unclean, regard for His Sabbaths was lost. Treachery abounded, exactly like we see today, the wolves at work -

“HER PRIESTS have violated my Torah, and have PROFANED MY SET-APART MATTERS: they have put no difference between the set-apart and profane, neither have they showed difference between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from my Shabbaths, and I AM PROFANED among them.” Eze 22:26

“Her prophets are light and treacherous persons: HER PRIESTS have polluted the sanctuary, they have DONE VIOLENCE TO THE TORAH.” Zep 3:4

Hirelings proliferated, they believed YHUH was still with them. They thought they were on safe ground, untouchable, just like the deceived Torahless in Matt 7:21-23! -

“The heads thereof judge for REWARD, and THE PRIESTS thereof teach for HIRE, and the prophets thereof divine for MONEY: YET will they lean upon Yahuah, and say, Is not Yahuah among us? None evil can come upon us.” Mic 3:11

Fast forward. NOW we have the same calling coming out to us, the same opportunity to be those “peculiar” people that YHUH has desired for so long. His treasured jewels (segûllâh), “they shall be mine, says Yahuah Tseva’oth” Mal 3:16-18 -

“But ye are a chosen generation, a ROYAL PRIESTHOOD, a set-apart nation, a peculiar people; that ye should show forth the praises of him who has called you out of darkness into his marvelous light: Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of Elohiym: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.” 1Pe 2:9-10

One outside of Torah could hope the Unchangeable YHUH has lowered His standards from those “old” days. Just grab some catholic “priests” and call it good, perhaps? Since there is no evidence of that ever happening, perhaps we better pay attention to what would be grounds for immediate disqualification -

“My people are destroyed for lack of the knowledge: because you have rejected the knowledge, I will also reject you, that you shall be NO PRIEST TO ME: seeing YOU have FORGOTTEN THE TORAH of your Elohiym, I will also forget your children.” Hos 4:6

See, YHUH equates knowledge in the above, with His Torah. Reject that knowledge, He rejects you. Forget about the calling of His priesthood. Matter of fact, children will also pay a price for that forgetfulness. No wonder when you see denominational christianity post that verse, all you see is “My people are destroyed for lack of the knowledge”. So very sad. What a price to pay for being deceived.

“I press toward the mark for the prize of the HIGH CALLING of Elohiym in Mashiach Yahusha.” Php 3:14

“And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations. And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers. But ye shall be named THE PRIESTS OF Yahuah: men shall call you the Ministers of our Elohiym: ye shall eat the riches of the other nations, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.” Isa 61:4-6

“Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that guard the commandments of Elohiym, and the faith of Yahusha.” Rev 14:12

”...give diligence to make your calling and election sure” 2Pe 1:10

Hodu l’YHUH and Shabbat Shalom! Pesach coming soon!
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    Who's That Calling??? Will Somebody Answer That?
    Nah...they can leave a message!
    "In times of change, the Patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Nah...they can leave a message!
    the message has been left. Have you read it?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    the message has been left. Have you read it?
    Apparently not. Haven't seen it. I'll check my spam folder.
    "In times of change, the Patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Mark Twain