Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Trump Indictment Imminent

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    Don't know why not, nobody did anything about it the last time. Why would this be any different??
    Fool the people once, shame on them. Fool the people twice, shame on the people? Maybe lots of people have awakened?

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    Fool the people once, shame on them. Fool the people twice, shame on the people? Maybe lots of people have awakened?
    But then again maybe not. People are finally getting over Trump and his fool hardy ways of doing things now. And with more indictments coming he will never sit in the Oval Chair again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    But then again maybe not. People are finally getting over Trump and his fool hardy ways of doing things now. And with more indictments coming he will never sit in the Oval Chair again.
    This will not age well, of that I am sure, your TDS will not take his 2024 win well, I hope that at the time all drug, ropes, firearms and sharp objects are under lock and key.

Folks have been fooled plenty and took it. Mexico will pay for the wall? Clinton in jail? Operation warp speed? Awakened to what? Another abandoning of supporters after another J6? Indeed, folks DO have to awaken:

1Sa 8:7 And Yahuah said unto El־Shemu’el, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto you: for they have not rejected you, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Folks have been fooled plenty and took it. Mexico will pay for the wall? Clinton in jail? Operation warp speed? Awakened to what? Another abandoning of supporters after another J6? Indeed, folks DO have to awaken:

1Sa 8:7 And Yahuah said unto El־Shemu’el, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto you: for they have not rejected you, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.
    Trump is everything you claim but I believe he loves this nation and is the only one who has even a smalll chance of undoing the damage those who removed him have done...
    Desantis I don't believe is ready for prime time yet but lets see who gets the nomination and back them no matter what our feelings about them are..

Indeed. God couldn't make him perfect or people would worship him. I do think he is like Cyrus as described in Isaiah 45. God used him to accomplish HIs purpose even though he didn't even know Him! Nor did Trump. I laughed out loud, as did our Father, probably, when they asked Trump if he'd ever repented, and he said, No, I've never done anything wrong! But, Trump WILL know God, according to His promise. Please don't get too upset if God chooses to put him back in the stained 'white' house. Read Isaiah 47, and see if that doesn't seem like "America". God's gonna clean us up, I hope! Indeed, may we choose Him to be King over us!

Agree with you, jimmyb.

Please don't get too upset if God chooses to put him back in the stained 'white' house.
    Oh, we WILL get what we deserve, trust that!

Isa 58:1 CRY aloud, spare not, lift up your voice like a shofar, and show my people their transgression, and the house of Ya`aqov their sins.
    Isa 58:2 Yet they seek me daily, and delight to know my ways, as a nation that did righteousness, and forsook not the ordinance of their Elohiym: they ask of me the ordinances of justice; they take delight in approaching to Elohiym...
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

My problem is I don’t think anyone else can fix it but there are some strong points made in this article so like I say back whoever wins..
    https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...t_truths_.html

I think much of the bitching in this story was about things Trump couldn’t control..
    One problem I have with him is he doesn’t seem as committed to those who support him as he expects them to be of him..

Former Governor Andrew Cuomo expects Trump will be indicted. I think Trump will be indicted as well. These sickos don’t care how they are perceived. They think you’re deplorable so they will ram an indictment on Trump.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/andrew-cuomo-blasts-manhattan-da-braggs-trump-probe-think-all-politics
    Last edited by DontTreadonMe7; 03-25-2023 at 10:27 PM.