Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Indictment Imminent

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    Where was he wrong?
    You haven't examined his record? A real Prophet has to be accurate in His predictions Deuteronomy 18:22 and has to properly preach and teach obedience to YHUH's Torah (Deuteronomy 13:1-4 Isaiah 8:20). Pro 28:9 He that turns away his ear from hearing the Torah, even his prayer shall be abomination.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    You haven't examined his record? A real Prophet has to be accurate in His predictions Deuteronomy 18:22 and has to properly preach and teach obedience to YHUH's Torah (Deuteronomy 13:1-4 Isaiah 8:20). Pro 28:9 He that turns away his ear from hearing the Torah, even his prayer shall be abomination.
    If he turned away his ear from listening to the Torah, I am not aware of that. I haven't examined his record. Have you? If so, I'd appreciate your findings. Thanks

If he turned away his ear from listening to the Torah, I am not aware of that. I haven't examined his record. Have you? If so, I'd appreciate your findings. Thanks
    "hearing" - shama in the Hebrew. Not just a casual listening but observance.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

I haven't examined his record. Have you?
    Some time back. Just do a kim clement false prophet search and I'm sure you will find plenty. Fact is, I don't bother with ANY of those types at all.

Bill Clinton Paid Paula Jones $850,000 in Hush Money — Was Never Charged

Former President Bill Clinton paid Paula Jones a whopping $850,000 to keep her quiet over sexual harassment claims — but was never arrested for it.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/03/bill-clinton-pai
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Since you mentioned me by name Dmatic, I will answer your question directly. I have no illusions that my opinion's/idea's would be any better. I simply observe and call what I see. I have been a minority of 1 many times in my life. My anger comes from the inability to make a difference within my limited group of friends/acquaintances. I see around me the results of listening to the daily stuff, I find it disingenuous at best, and emotionally retarded at the worst. Thinking one person in a country with ~330 mil folks can have any kind of influence is delusional. Even if my own ideas were considered realistically, unless the public at large were to actually implement them would change for the better happen. We can't even agree here on the tree, As a truck driver getting two of those to agree is like herding cats. For the current thread, I truly believe this is a distraction to take away from the treason perpetrated by both sides of the current parties to maintain their ability to steal the lifeblood of this country for their pedophilias (democrat) and delusions of fascist power (republican's). There are many failings on both sides that should eliminate either from consideration to become dog catchers let alone running this country by all of them in both parties. The amount of stupid that gets elected falls on those who vote, for a system that is broken and in no way resembles what this country was founded on. Prove me wrong, I'll not hold my breath though.

Donald Trump's post claiming he'll be arrested Tuesday could see him DENIED BAIL over fears he'll try and incite Jan 6. riot at arraignment hearing, former federal prosecutor says - Daily Mail

A former federal prosecutor warned Saturday that former President Donald Trump's social media post sharing details of his expected arrest could see him denied bail.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...NIED-BAIL.html
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmouse View Post
    Since you mentioned me by name Dmatic, I will answer your question directly. I have no illusions that my opinion's/idea's would be any better. I simply observe and call what I see. I have been a minority of 1 many times in my life. My anger comes from the inability to make a difference within my limited group of friends/acquaintances. I see around me the results of listening to the daily stuff, I find it disingenuous at best, and emotionally retarded at the worst. Thinking one person in a country with ~330 mil folks can have any kind of influence is delusional. Even if my own ideas were considered realistically, unless the public at large were to actually implement them would change for the better happen. We can't even agree here on the tree, As a truck driver getting two of those to agree is like herding cats. For the current thread, I truly believe this is a distraction to take away from the treason perpetrated by both sides of the current parties to maintain their ability to steal the lifeblood of this country for their pedophilias (democrat) and delusions of fascist power (republican's). There are many failings on both sides that should eliminate either from consideration to become dog catchers let alone running this country by all of them in both parties. The amount of stupid that gets elected falls on those who vote, for a system that is broken and in no way resembles what this country was founded on. Prove me wrong, I'll not hold my breath though.
    Please, don't hold your breath! I hear your frustration with what our country has become. Obviously, to most, it is caused by our collective neglecting of God's Law. His instructions. Our only hope is in Him becoming our "God" again. How that happens is possibly a matter for debate, but, it appears to me that we wouldn't be here save for His will, and His plan when He founded this country. Not to get all "preachy" on you, but this harkens back to when Saul was the first "King" of the nation of the children of Israel. Read 1 Samuel 8 if you're interested. But, I'll quote verse 18, after those people rejected God as their King, and wanted a man to rule over them. :"Then you will cry out in that day because of your king WHOM YOU HAVE CHOSEN FOR YOURSELVES, but the LORD will not answer you in that day."

As for whether there is ever hope in a man...the answer is only if God is in and with him. As for Trump, I know that God appointed him, even though I laughed when he first announced his candidacy back in 2015. God told a good friend of mine back in 1994 :"Wait till I play My Donald Trump card." Then I took back my laughter and began watching. Personally I also kindof laughed when they asked him if he'd ever repented and he said: something like; "Why, I've never done anything wrong!" I suppose if they asked that of King Cyrus, he may have said something similar....maybe even King Nebechadnezzer? But, God called them His servants and anointed ones....even though they didn't even know God! Nebechadnezzar repented of course, after God humbled him to praise Him as the Most High and that He sets whomever he wants to rule over the affairs of men.

I'm hopeful He'll introduce Himself to Mr. Trump sometime soon, as I'm not sure He's done with that man.

Thanks for responding

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    Some time back. Just do a kim clement false prophet search and I'm sure you will find plenty. Fact is, I don't bother with ANY of those types at all.
    Sorry to hear that.