Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Will The Real Messiah Please Stand Up?

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post
    Soon most self professed Christians will be eating bread with the leaven of the Pharisees for their Easter stuff contrary to what Christ really accomplished. They call His being tortured and murdered to be "Good Friday" and can't even count to 3.
    Oh yes, they love their pagan traditions! What a horrible price they will pay for their deception!
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

The wages of sin is death..... permanent death, because there is no eternal life in some place called hell. To believe in eternal life in hell, is a lie.
    Have you heard of resurrection?

Shukran (Thanks) for noticing Off Grid Organics. His Perfect Word, Logic, Intent and Law (TORAH).

I've been thinking about the symbolism of the passover and how leavened bread represents sin in our lives, and casting out that bread represents confession and repentance. Soon most self professed Christians will be eating bread with the leaven of the Pharisees for their Easter stuff contrary to what Christ really accomplished. They call His being tortured and murdered to be "Good Friday" and can't even count to 3.
    I've always found it funny that it's referred to as good Friday.
    "In times of change, the Patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    You and me both!
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Me three! And our Messiah wasn't even crucified on a "Friday".

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    Me three! And our Messiah wasn't even crucified on a "Friday".
    Days of the week aside, not sure what's so good about being beaten and nailed to a piece of wood. Sounds like a bad day to me.
    "In times of change, the Patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Mark Twain