Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will The Real Messiah Please Stand Up?

Lev. 26:41; Jer. 9:26; Eze. 44:7,9; Acts 7:51

In the Lev. reference, by the way, (one which you referenced), verse 42 mentions covenants with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, which were not the "Old Covenant".

Jer. 9:26.....and all the house of Israel are uncircumcised in heart. Interesting

Eze. 44: 7,9 seem pretty clear.

Acts 7:51 "Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye."

Thanks dmatic. I knew the term was in the bible I just couldn't remember where.
    When I say Old Covenant, I'm talking about the one made at Mt. Sinai.
    What will you say on judgment day?

The bankers win every war.

When growing food is outlawed I'll BE an outlaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Elijah Gunn View Post
    Thanks dmatic. I knew the term was in the bible I just couldn't remember where.
    Indeed! That's the one the people broke! How did they break it? What did they break?

Quote Originally Posted by Elijah Gunn View Post
    A quick look at the word “Oracles”. It’s one of those words only used a few times in the Brit Hadasha; 4 times to be exact. Here we have the Strong’s definition…ORACLES— G3051 “logion log'-ee-on; an utterance (of YHUH): - oracle”.
    Straightforward enough; His Words. Just as Messiah said here: Mat 4:4 But He answering, said, “It has been written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY WORD that comes from the mouth of יהוה.’ ”

Well, they must be of great importance as we are further told here about the ORACLES…

1Pe 4:11 “IF ANYONE SPEAKS, let it be as THE WORDS (ORACLES-logion) of Elohim…”

But these “ORACLES” are even more specific and clearly defined…The Words spoken by YHUH AT SINAI (TORAH), received by our fathers to GIVE TO US…! Give to who? US!

Act 7:38 “THIS IS HE who was in the assembly in the wilderness with the Messenger who spoke to him on Mount Sinai, and with our fathers, who received the living Words (ORACLES-logion) TO GIVE TO US (39: unto whom our fathers WOULD NOT OBEY, BUT THRUST AWAY)

Thrust away?? Sound familiar? Who else has thrust away these words?

Yep, the very same TORAH entrusted to Yehudah…
    Rom 3:1-2 What then is the advantage of the Yehudite, or what is the value of the circumcision? Much in every way! Because firstly indeed, that THEY WERE ENTRUSTED with the Words (ORACLES-logion) of Elohim.

This next (and final) use of this word tells us these oracles from Sinai are to be the basis, the primary foundation for our understanding; THE solid food…

Heb 5:12-14 For indeed, although by this time you ought to be teachers, YOU NEED SOMEONE TO TEACH you again the first elements of the Words (ORACLES-logion) of Elohim. And you have become such as need milk and not solid food. For everyone partaking of milk is inexperienced in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe. But solid food is for the mature whose senses have been trained by practice to discern both good and evil.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

The revelation of God's Words, to and through Moses, is indeed a great blessing! Words that WE should live by, if we love God.

For example. Yesterday, while driving, a local radio station was discussing the idea of drag queens reading to, and grooming children. A caller asked Is dressing up in women's clothes by men against the law? He thought it wasn't so made a case that any time anybody reads to kids its a good thing! The host, proud of his own "libertarian" view of things and his "tolerance" of others' lifestyle choices, was trying to not to judge, but, was clear that he had reservations about the drag queen story hour practice.

Last night I wrote the following to his radio station:

"Thor, Listening to your show today, I heard a guy named Johnny ask if men dressing in women's clothing was against the law, and then went on to say that reading to children was a good thing. Apparently, your stance is "Libertarian" and proudly told the world that you don't care what people do and with whom...etc. "Tolerance" as you describe it.

Didn't get to hear the whole show, but to the question of whether or not cross dressing is illegal....it depends on whom makes the Law. Not sure if you claim to follow the Christian ideals, but you mentioned today that you homeschooled. Congratulations! Your children are blessed.

Hopefully you are not of the Law-less persuasion of 'Christianity', but, just so you know...God says it is illegal for men to wear women's clothes and illegal for women to wear men's clothing. Deuteronomy 22:5 (KJV) if you care what He thinks of the situation, says: "The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

So, God says it's illegal. I agree.

And because of the increase of lawlessness, the love of many waxes cold. (Jesus)

I think it best we return to God for definitions of what is right and what is wrong...

Thanks,"

Following men's definitions of what is right and wrong has led us and our worldly culture into the ditch of immorality. So, to have God's clear definitions, through His Words given through Moses and the Prophets and Jesus Himself, is a GREAT blessing.

It is odd that many so-called christians seem to dismiss Jesus' clear command not to think that God's words should be 'thrust away"!

Deception and Law-less-ness runs rampant....but, soon, I hope, the Truth will be revealed even to the blind and dumb!

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post

Deception and Law-less-ness runs rampant....
    At least the Pharisees tried to test Messiah, too bad it was a testing based on their added nonsense. Churchianity applies no test whatsoever. No clue their counterfeit version is disqualified right outta the gate. They just accept the pagan church version and are happy with it.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    They just accept the pagan church version and are happy with it.
    Happy until they're not.

A very pertinent train of posts! Good to see it.

What a lot of folks do now, is no different than what Israel did at Mount Sinai.
    From then to now, a lot of folks have been rejecting His Perfect Word and preferring the dogmas and prophets of churches, sinogogs, and themselves. 40 years in the desert finished off (killed) the rejectors at Sinai, something similar is happening now.

The wages of sin is death..... permanent death, because there is no eternal life in some place called hell. To believe in eternal life in hell, is a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post
    His Perfect Word
    A concept they do not understand. They simply cannot handle the truth, thus apostate christianity. They are in denial. Psa 119:142 Your righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and your Torah is the Truth. Truth cannot become untruth. His truth is forever.

Shukran (Thanks) for noticing Off Grid Organics. His Perfect Word, Logic, Intent and Law (TORAH).

I've been thinking about the symbolism of the passover and how leavened bread represents sin in our lives, and casting out that bread represents confession and repentance. Soon most self professed Christians will be eating bread with the leaven of the Pharisees for their Easter stuff contrary to what Christ really accomplished. They call His being tortured and murdered to be "Good Friday" and can't even count to 3.