Thread: Wars And Rumors Of Wars -

Default Wars And Rumors Of Wars -

Many question how this war, in light of such high tech, extreme border security, could have ever happened. One popular rabbi (Lazer Brody) called it to a “reverse miracle”, his meaning was that the Hand of Yah caused the breach, allowing judgment at the hands of barbarous enemies. That’s not a popular concept to consider these days. An antisemitic rabbi, or one who is ahead of the curve? Whatever the cause of the mysterious breach, Yah allowed the horror to happen. We have to accept that. What the rabbi surely fails to consider is something we need to refresh up on as well -

”He came unto His own, and His own received Him not” Joh 1:11. “And all the people answering, said, “His blood be ON US and on OUR CHILDREN” Mat 27:25. HOW does Messiah feel about that? WHAT does Scripture say about that type of rejection?

“But Yahusha turning unto them said, daughters of Yerushalayim, weep not for me, but WEEP FOR YOURSELVES, AND FOR YOUR CHILDREN” Luk 23:28

“O Yerushalayim, Yerushalayim, which kill the prophets, and stone them that are sent unto you; how often would I have gathered your children together, as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and YOU WOULD NOT! Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: Amein I say unto you, Ye SHALL NOT see me, UNTIL the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that comes in the name of Yahuah” Luk 13:34-35.

“And they shall fall by the edge of the SWORD, and be led away CAPTIVE into all nations. And Yerushalayim shall be TRAMPLED UNDERFOOT by the nations UNTIL the times of the nations are filled” Luk 21:24.

“Then Pa’al and Bar־Naviy waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the Word of Elohiym should FIRST have been spoken to you: but seeing YE PUT IT FROM YOU, and JUDGE YOURSELVES unworthy of everlasting life, lo, WE TURN TO the other nations” Act 13:46.

“He that believes on the Son has everlasting life: and he that BELIEVES NOT the Son shall not see life; but the WRATH of Elohiym ABIDES on him” Joh 3:36.

“Who is A LIAR but HE THAT DENIES that Yahusha is Ha’Mashiach? He IS antimashiach, that denies the Father and the Son. WHOSOEVER denies the Son, the same HAS NOT the Father” 1Jn 2:22-23.

“And every ruach that CONFESSES NOT that Yahusha Ha’Mashiach IS COME in the flesh is not of Elohiym: and this is that ruach of antimashiach, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world” 1Jn 4:3.

“For many DECEIVERS are entered into the world, WHO CONFESS NOT that Yahusha Ha’Mashiach IS COME in the flesh. THIS IS a deceiver and an antimashiach” 2Jn 1:7.

Those are all very strong words. Had they not been Scripture, I’d immediately be labeled antisemitic. Quite the opposite. I long for their awakening to the True King of Israel and the sticks joined (Ez 37:22). Not only have they rejected Messiah, but they’ve made quite a mess of His Word, unlike mainstream christianity who have taken away Torah, talmudic Judaism has driven into the other ditch and elevated their words (Dt 4:2) above His (vain worship- Mk 7:7). That’s two hard strikes right down the middle of the plate. We simply can’t expect a rosy outcome. It’s gonna get pretty rough in the final days before His return -

“And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, says Yahuah, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, Yahuah Elohai” Zec 13:8

“BEHOLD, the day of Yahuah comes, and your spoil shall be divided in the midst of you. For I will gather all nations against Yerushalayim to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then shall Yahuah go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. And his feet shall stand in that day upon the Mount of Olives...” Zec 14:1-4.

“For, lo, I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by My Name, and should ye be utterly unpunished? Ye shall not be unpunished: for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth, says Yahuah Tseva’oth” Jer 25:29.

Of course this barely, BARELY scratches the prophetic surface of the topic. So much more could be added, but it paints a brief outline. I’d just hate to see people losing trust when the inevitable happens to that strip of land. The tide of course will turn when He comes at His time appointed.

“And I shall pour on the house of Dawiḏ and on the inhabitants of Yerushalayim a spirit of favour and prayers. And they shall look on Me whom they pierced, and they shall mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son. And they shall be in bitterness over Him as a bitterness over the first-born” Zec 12:10, Rev 1:7.

Judgment is coming upon the entire world. There is only ONE safe place to be, trusting in Messiah and walking as He set example, guarding the commands of His Torah. Judah’s example won’t fly, nor will denominational christianity. ONLY Messiah’s example (1Jn 2:6). It’s past time to get that straight.

“For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of Elohiym: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the Besorah of Elohiym? And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the wicked and the sinner appear?” 1Pe 4:17-18.

“Here is the patience of the qodeshiym: here are they that guard the commandments of Elohiym, and the faith of Yahusha” Rev 14:12.

Hodu l’YHUH, have a blessed Shabbat!
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Firmly believe the war of Armageddon has begun. If so, the war will just ramp up and up until He returns. He is using this war to turn the Jews back to Himself as well as any yet saved and lukewarm. its only gonna get tougher as time goes by. so, get right, stock up and stack it high 'cause no one is coming to save your butt. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Very, very good, Off-Grid! It does appear that Jeremiah's prophecy of the total destruction of the earthly Jerusalem, in Jer. 19, where the city CANNOT be repared again...has NOT happened yet. We await the city from Heaven, the NEW Jerusalem.

"The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Hospital bombing. He said, she said to follow. This is the stuff that let's things get out of control.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/israel-ha...124334532.html

doesn't matter who blew up the hospital, both sides will look at this as an opportunity to test their weapons...on each other. personally, I believe the IDF before anything that comes from Hamas since they routinely use schools and hospitals as major staging areas as well as launch pads. best finish off your preps 'cause it only gets worse from here. it may wane and renew but it will not stop. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

"Judgment is coming upon the entire world. There is only ONE safe place to be, trusting in Messiah and walking as He set example, guarding the commands of His Torah. Judah’s example won’t fly, nor will denominational christianity. ONLY Messiah’s example (1Jn 2:6). It’s past time to get that straight."

True! And, well said!

look, the bottom line is you prepare for your family and perhaps a friend or two. you get (should already be doing this!) on your knees before the King and ask His direction and protection. WORRY NOT! it's going EXACTLY as He wishes. I believe that the goats are being separated from the sheep and this dust up is just the beginning of sorrows for the world. but if you're in Him, He has already defeated the world. so stock up while you still can (I went to the local super one on da bayou and spent $200 on staples, no meat!)and stack it high while that is still available. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

and for the record, if the Tree is cut down, I'm going to miss it and all the good folks. God bless to all and stay strapped and ready. He's coming soon! prep and pray, the end has arrived. truly.

Quote Originally Posted by consteacher1 View Post
    if the Tree is cut down, I'm going to miss it and all the good folks.
    Seems pretty serious. Closed the thread before we could try to rally. Our fault, sad to be in his position having to make requests in vain time after time.

Yah bless, see everyone when the smoke clears!