Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Israel's" genocide? Will they face consequences from God?

Default "Israel's" genocide? Will they face consequences from God?

Just curious where people stand and why? I listened to Bernie Sander's speech on the senate floor and was astounded that I agree with him! And then listening to "Christian" radio programs supporting the genocide, as they appear to think that God supports it, too, astounded me further. Maybe I'm not seeing things correctly? What thinkest thou?

Rothschild zionism on full display. Mossad's old motto "By way of deception thou shalt make war"
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    Rothschild zionism on full display. Mossad's old motto "By way of deception thou shalt make war"
    Agreed! Not to mention Edom's (Esau's) blood-thirstiness. Edom was absorbed into "Jewery" in 126 B.C. and became none other than "Jews", (according to Josephus, I think). So, where is Edom today?

How much longer before the New Testament is considered antisemitic hate speech against the Jews??
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    they appear to think that God supports it
    One way to find out...quit sending them billions of our tax dollars and weaponry.

One way to find out...quit sending them billions of our tax dollars and weaponry.
    We may find out soon, either way?

Are you suggesting Oct. 7th was some sort of deception? Just curious. I've read that "Israel" was propping up Hamas as some sort of controlled opposition....presumably to unlease them through some sort of false flag invitation when they abandoned their posts on that date...and that some of the stories we've heard about the attrocities committed by them were designed to sway world opinion so that they could finally annihilate them through this genocide. How would we know what is true?

False flag indeed.

False flag indeed.
    Very deceptive and evil. Amos 9:8

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    Very deceptive and evil. Amos 9:8
    It's like Israel gets a pass on anything. STRONG (bribed) lobby in the country to support them. The people they are genociding speak much more highly of Messiah then they do! On "X" (twitter), there is a Torah Judaism page screaming not to be confused with zionist Israel!