Thread: Steve Quayle's Alert

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Default Steve Quayle's Alert

You guys decide if you agree, just passing on

Date; October 7, 2023
    Subject: EMERGENCY ALERT
    USA INVOLVED IN THE HAMAS/ ISRAEL WAR WITH FUNDING
    THIS HAS DIRE CONSEQUENCES FOR THE WORLD

THIS ALERT MAY NOT BE VERY LONG IN WORDS BUT YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE USA IS ONCE AGAIN FUELING WAR AROUND THE GLOBE WITH THE URGENT GOAL OF HAVING RUSSIA EMBROILED IN WORLD WAR 3 ON MULTIPLE FRONTS SO THAT JOE BIDEN CAN COMPLETE HIS DREAMS TO CONQUER AND DIVIDE RUSSIA AND PERSONALLY PROFIT FROM DIVIDING RUSSIA.

1. 1 SITUATION: HAMAS HAS CAUGHT ISRAEL BY SURPRISE ON YOM KIPPUR THE HIGH HOLY DAY FOR HEBREWS AND JEWS.
    2. 2 THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION IS ACCUSED OF DUPLICITY IN THIS SITUATION BY SEVERAL SOURCES:

2.1 PUBLICLY JOE BIDEN CONDEMNS HAMAS OF BEING TERRORISTS HOWEVER:

2.2 JOE BIDEN RELEASED TO IRAN 6 BILLION DOLLARS WHICH THE USA WAS HOLDING. THE MONEY WAS RELEASED ON THE CONDITION THAT IRAN WOULD PROVIDE HAMAS THE WEAPONS AND FUNDING TO DO THE ATTACK. JOE BIDEN ALSO TOLD IRAN THAT IF THEY USED THE MONEY TO ATTACK ISRAEL THE USA WOULD NOT INTERFERE WITH THE HAMAS/IRAN VS ISRAEL WAR.

2.3 IF YOU WONDER WHAT THIS DUPLICITY IS ABOUT, IT IS BECAUSE JOE BIDEN WANTS RUSSIA TO BE BUSY ON MULTIPLE FRONTS.

2.3.1 SO THAT THE USA AND NATO CAN ATTACK RUSSIA FROM THE WEST AND NORTH OF RUSSIA, WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS CARRIED IN THE B-52 BOMBERS AND THE B-2 STEALTH BOMBERS WHICH ARE IN EUROPE BY NOW HAVING LEFT THE USA ABOUT 36 HOURS AGO.

2.3.2 PLEASE NOTE: BOMBERS LOADED WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS ARE NOT DEFENSIVE TOOLS AND WEAPONS THEY ARE STRICTLY WEAPONS FOR ATTACKING AN ENEMY.

2.3.3 NOW THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THIS ALERT COMES NEXT, IF YOU NEED TO READ IT 2 OR THREE TIMES TO LET IT SINK IN THEN DO THAT!!!

2.3.3.1 ALL THE ISRAELI AMBASSADOR‘S HAVE INFORMED RUSSIA AND ALL THE NATO NATIONS THAT ISRAEL WILL USE IT’S NUCLEAR WEAPONS TO STRIKE IRAN!

2.3.3.2 ISRAEL ALSO INFORMED THE RUSSIANS THAT NOW IRAN IS AN EXISTENTIAL THREAT TO THE EXISTENCE OF ISRAEL, SO ISRAEL LIKE RUSSIA WILL USE ALL WEAPONS IN THEIR ARSENAL TO PROTECT THEIR COUNTRY.

2.3.3.3 IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN WHO BELIEVES IN THE PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE I AM SURE THAT YOU CANNOT EVEN IMAGINE EZEKIEL 38-39 WAR HAPPENING WHILE YOU ARE STILL HERE, BUT IT WILL BE HAPPENING RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES IN A VERY SHORT TIME.

2.3.3.4 RUSSIA IS NOW ON THE HIGHEST NUCLEAR ALERT AND IS EXPECTING BOTH SABOTAGE AND ATTACK ATTEMPTS INSIDE RUSSIA AND WILL RESPOND IN KIND AND MORE.

2.4 JOE BIDEN ALSO SENT MORE B-52 AND B-2 BOMBERS WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS TO ASIA SO THAT HE FEELS HE CAN BULLY CHINA INTO OBEYING HIM.

3 IF YOU WONDER WHY THE USA IS TRYING SO HARD TO PROVOKE WAR AROUND THE GLOBE IT IS BECAUSE JOE BIDEN WANTS TO DEFLECT THE ATTENTION OF THE PEOPLE TO OTHER THINGS AND NOT ON HIS PLANS TO DESTROY THE USA AS A FREE COUNTRY.

NOW IS THE TIME TO GET ON YOUR KNEES AND ASK JESUS TO FORGIVE ANY SINS YOU MAY HAVE DONE, AS WELL AS TO ASK JESUS TO GUIDE YOU AND PROTECT YOU IN THE DAYS AHEAD. ALSO ASK JESUS TO GUIDE YOU HOW TO CALL UPON HIS AUTHORITY AGAINST ANY AND ALL EVIL COMING AGAINST YOU IN THESE DAYS.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

" EZEKIEL 38-39 WAR HAPPENING WHILE YOU ARE STILL HERE" We can only hope so!
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Laura19 I think Steve Quayle is correct. I have followed him for 20 years. Stevequayle.com is awesome.

"See that your heart is not troubled." When you shall hear of wars and rumors of wars, be ye not troubled...Mark 13:7

G-d is STILL in control. this push is toward His special people to realize that Israel's Messiah came and died 2k years ago. And its still not too late for the Jews but we know what the book says about them and the end. I warned a few ago that there will be a significant ramp up to the 7 years left. We're in the ramp up. I'm shocked that the Muslims haven't blatantly attacked here yet. They will, but when is a good question. get your preps done, stock up and stack it high. prep ands pray, the end has arrived.

Steve Quail has been wrong many many times, I have followed him since the 90s.
    I quit listening to him, all he does is sell fear and paranoia.

Quote Originally Posted by consteacher1 View Post
    G-d is STILL in control. this push is toward His special people to realize that Israel's Messiah came and died 2k years ago. And its still not too late for the Jews but we know what the book says about them and the end. I warned a few ago that there will be a significant ramp up to the 7 years left. We're in the ramp up. I'm shocked that the Muslims haven't blatantly attacked here yet. They will, but when is a good question. get your preps done, stock up and stack it high. prep ands pray, the end has arrived.

Do you think something will happen on Friday the 13th?

The Global Islamic Jihad? Are they that nutty? Will it give Israel the justification to do what needs to be done? Or will it inflame it uncontrollably?

will Muslims hit the USA tomorrow? probably not but as I mentioned elsewhere, if you live in a big city, heads on a swivel. medium to small towns, not so much. Do I think that the rag heads will hit us hard? yespters, I do. In their twisted brains, to kill off Israel they have to kill us. so yes, eventually we will be hit hard. but not so much tomorrow but only G-d knows! stock up, stack it high (ammo prices are inching up as the US govt is buying more small arms 'food'). prep and pray the end has arrived.

Question is: Where is the Israel of God?

thats why there is so much pressure on Israel right now, in part. G-d is definitely NOT finished with the Jews and He will do whatever it takes to have them return to Him. Read the book, they do and He does. prep and pray, the end has arrived.