Thread: Chicken Everyone Will Love

Default Chicken Everyone Will Love

Buy and scrub and remove skin of chicken parts. If you use breast of chicken, I suggest that you use boneless and cut it into two inch cubes.
    Chicken drumsticks are great for this especially with children in the home.

After your chicken is throrough cleaned, wipe dry with paper towels.

In a big bowl, add one large container of sour cream and toss your chicken thoroughly in this to coat each piece well.

In a big plastic baggie, crush cheeze it crackers or cheese nips to a pretty fine crush. Place these crushed crackers in a pan with sides because you are now going to roll all of your chicken coated pieces in the crumbs of your crackers.

Salt all. Place on a foil lined and oiled baking sheet. Bake at about 375 degrees. Depending on the kind of chicken you are using, you will have to test for doneness. I find it only takes about 20 minutes if you are using chunks of breast meat. If you are using drumsticks it will take longer. Try piercing with a fork after 30 minutes to test for doneness. Don't overcook, but also do not want it not cooked enough.

I promise, children and adults alike will love this chicken so double what you think you will need. They will all ask for seconds. Enjoy

Now I wish I hadn't thawed fish for supper! This sounds delicious! Thank you for sharing!
    Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown