Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Italian Cheese Bread

Quote Originally Posted by Micah68 View Post
    Finally got to try this recipe - it got 11 thumbs up!

I served it with tater tot casserole and salad. I had made a double recipe and we ate every last bite and would have eaten more.

Thanks!
    Micah I checked search & couldn't find the tater tot casserole receipe, any chance you'd be willing to share?
    thanks
    CG

Quote Originally Posted by ChemicalGal View Post
    Micah I checked search & couldn't find the tater tot casserole receipe, any chance you'd be willing to share?
    thanks
    CG
    Sure, I'll start a new thread.
    We on this continent should never forget that men first crossed the Atlantic not to find soil for their ploughs but to secure liberty for their souls. ~Robert J. McCracken

"I do not believe that the power and duty of the General Government ought to be extended to the relief of individual suffering...to the end that the lesson should be constantly enforced that, though the people support the Government, the Government should not support the people." Grover Cleveland

Default Italian Cheese Bread

I made this about a month ago and my husband wasn't crazy about it (maybe I made too much) so I modified the ingredients and probably came up with a whole new recipe. We had it last weekend when my sister was visiting from Arizona.
    Its more like pizza--only not with marinara or tomato sauce. I used some cajun tomato dressing, added slices of mozarella sausage (got it at the famer's market, its fully cooked), onions, green pepper, grape tomatoes cut in half, fresh basil and oregano, then the cheese. It didn't last very long. I thought the cajun tomato dressing was a little too sweet so the second time I made it, I mixed in some Italian dressing. It was good good good! Thanks for the lovely recipe.

Bump...
    Hey, where are we going? And why am I in this handbasket?

"Chances are, you're already surrounded by mindless, bloodthirsty, half-alive, subhuman wretches. An actual zombie apocalypse would just give you the chance to do something constructive about it."