Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: every kind of cookie you cant think of, then some

Default every kind of cookie you cant think of, then some

just click on the name of the cookie, for the recipe, every kind of cookie you can think of.
    1-2-3 Cookies7 Layer CookiesAllie Nelson's Famous Snickerdoodle CookiesAlmond Crescent ShortbreadAmish Sugar CookiesAndies Candies CookiesAngel CrispsAngenetsApplesauce CookiesApricot Fold-OversAunt Edy's Molasses CrinklesAuntie Linda's Ginger GemsBakeless Dream CookiesBanana Drop CookiesBest Chocolate Chip Cookies in the WorldBiscottiBiscottiBlueberry CookiesBoiled Chocolate Oatmeal Drop CookiesBronwniesBrown Sugar ShortbreadBrownie CookiesBrownie DelightBrowniesBuccaneer SnowballsBuried Cherry CookiesButter CookiesButter Nut BallsButterballsButterscotch HaystacksC.O.P. CookiesCandy Cane CookiesCandy CookiesCaramel ShortbreadCheesecake BrowniesCherry BunsCherry CrownsCherry WinksChewiesChewy NoelsChinese Chews/HaystacksChocolate Chip Cookie BarsChocolate Chip CookiesChocolate Chip MeltawaysChocolate Chip Peanut Butter CookiesChocolate Christmas TreesChocolate Cream Cheese SquaresChocolate CrinklesChocolate Mint Snow-Top CookiesChocolate Oatmeal Cookies (no bake)Chocolate Snowball CookiesChocolate Streusel BarsChocolate Sundae CookiesChocolate Walnut Crumb BarsChoco-Scotch CrunchiesChoose A Cookie Dough RecipeChristmas CrackersChristmas Crunch BarsChristmas Ginger SnapsChristmas MacaroonsChristmas Mice CookiesChristmas Shaped CookiesChurch Window CookiesCoconut CookiesCongo SquaresCookie in a JarCorn Flakes CookiesCornflake Christmas WreathsCowboy Cookies (oatmeal)Cream Cheese Cookies with Apricot FillingCrème De Menthe Chocolate SquaresCrème WafersCrescent CookiesCrispy CrunchiesDate Nut BallsDate-nut Pinwheel CookiesDiabetic Peanut Butter CookiesDisgustingly Rich BrowniesDoodlesDouble chocolate chip cookiesDouble-Chocolate CrinklesEatmore CookiesEggnog CookiesElizabeth's Sugar CookiesElves Quick Fudge BrowniesEmily Dickinson's Gingerbread Cookie RecipeEmily's Best BrowniesFamous Oatmeal CookiesFiremen CookiesFluffy Shortbread CookiesForgotten CookiesFrosted Peanut Butter BrowniesFruit Cake CookiesFruitcake SquaresFry Pan CookiesGemsGinger CookiesGinger CrinklesGingerbread BabyGingerbread Cookies with Butter Cream IcingGingerbread MenGingerbread MenGinny's Gluten Free Chocolate Chip CookiesGlory's Golden Graham SquaresGlory's Sugar CookiesGramma Chapman's chocolate coconut dropsGrandma Elsie's Zimt (cinnamon) CookiesGrandma J's Butter CookiesGrandma Olson's Parkay CookiesGreat Grandmothers Sugar CookiesGum Drop CookiesGumdrop GemsHaystack CookiesHo-Ho BarsHoliday Cereal SnapsHoliday Chocolate Butter CookiesHoliday Raisin Walnut BarsHolly CookiesHungarian Cookies (Little Nut Rolls)Ice Box CookiesIrresistible Peanut Butter CookiesItalian CookiesJacob's Peppermint SnowballsJam BarsJessica's Famous BrowniesJessie's Chocolate Chip CookiesJubilee JumblesJuliet's Peanut Butter BlossomsJumbo Chocolate Chip CookiesKentucky ColonelsKiefle (cream cheese cookies with jam filling)KifflingsKiss CookiesLacy Swedish Almond WafersLemon Angel Bar CookiesLemon BarsLemon Cake CookiesLemon Cream Cheese CookiesLemon SquaresLinzer TartsLog Cabin CookiesLuscious Lemon SquaresM&M CookiesMagic Cookie BarsMelt in Your Mouth Cutout Sugar CookiesMelting ShortbreadMeme's Cream Cheese CookiesMilk Chocolate Florentine CookiesMincemeat CookiesMincemeat GoodiesMolasses CookiesMolasses Forest CookiesMolasses Sugar CookiesMom Mom's Crescent CookiesMom-Mom's Ginger CookiesMom's Nutmeg Sugar CookiesMom's Old Fashion 'Puffy' Sugar CookiesMonster CookiesMoravian Christmas CookiesNana's Famous Soft Southern CookiesNitey Nite CookiesNo Bake Chocolate CookiesNo Bake Chocolate Oatmeal CookiesNo Bake CookiesNo Bake CookiesNo Bake Peanut Butter CookiesNo-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal CookiesNo-Bake CookiesNorwegian Sugar CookiesNut BallsOatmeal BarsOatmeal Chocolate Chip Nut CookiesOatmeal Coconut CrispsOatmeal CookiesOatmeal ScotchiesOld Fashioned Sugar CookiesOoey Gooey Caramel Chocolate DunkOoey Gooey SquaresOrange Slice CookiesParking Lot CookiesPeanut BlossomsPeanut Butter BarsPeanut Butter BlossomsPeanut Butter Cereal CookiesPeanut Butter ChewiesPeanut Butter Chocolate BarsPeanut Butter CookiesPeanut Butter CookiesPeanut butter fingersPeanut Butter ReindeerPeanut Butter SurprisesPeanut Marshmallow CookiesPecan Puff CookiesPeppermint SnowballsPeppernutsPersimmon CookiesPersimmon CookiesPetey's Yummy Spicy Almond ThinsPfeffernuessePffefferneuse CookiesPineapple Filled CookiesPizzellesPotato Chip CookiesPotato Flake CookiesPraline CookiesPraline StripsPterodactyl NestsPumpkin BarsPumpkin BarsPumpkin Chip CookiesPumpkin Chocolate Chip CookiesPumpkin CookiesQueen BiscuitsQuick CookiesRaised Sugar CookiesRaisin Filled Oatmeal BarsRaspberry Meringue BarsReally Peanutty Butter CookiesReese`s BrowniesReese's Peanut Butter BarsRich Flavor Christmas CookiesRich Lemon BarsRicotta Cheese CookiesRoyal Almond Christmas BarsRudolph Cinnamon CookiesRussian Tea CookiesRussian TeacakesSamantha & Kelsey's Chocolate Chip CookiesSand Art BrowniesSanta Claus Cookie PopsSanta Claus CookiesSanta's Butterscotch MeltsSanta's ShortsSanta's Special SquaresScotch CakesScotch ShortbreadScotcharoosScotcheroosSeven Layer CookiesShort Bread CookiesShortbreadSkor SquaresSnicker Doodle CookiesSnickerdoodlesSnickerdoodlesSnow BallsSour Cream Apple SquaresSour Cream Christmas CookiesSpecial K CookiesSpice CookiesSpicy Oatmeal Raisin CookieSpritz CookiesStained Glass Window CookiesStir & Drop Sugar CookiesSugar CookiesSugar CookiesSugar CookiesSwedish Pepparkakor (Pepper Cake) CookiesSwedish Sugar CookiesSweet Marie'sSwiss TreatsTaralle (Italian Cookies)Tea Time TassiesTexas BrowniesThe Best Shortbread in The WorldThumbprint Cookies Thumbprint CookiesToffee SquaresTraditional Christmas Sugar CookiesTraditional Gingerbread Men CookiesTriple-Chocolate Chip CookiesUltimate Chocolate Chip CookiesVanilla Waffer BallsWalnut Butter CookiesWalnut Crumb BarsWhite Chip Chocolate CookiesWild Oatmeal CookiesWill's Famous Apple Jack CookiesYummy Yummy Peanut Butter Blossoms

momof23goats

Thanks mom! BTW...that's a fun site to go play in!

She

Oh boy!

Well, I can see this is going to be my favorite forum area here on The Tree of Liberty.

Thanks!

Oh, Mom, that brings a tear to my eye! I love, love, love cookies!!!
    Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown

Great site! Thanks for sharing.

"Blessed are the cracked, for they let light into the world". ~unknown~

I thought it was a great site too. so many recipes .NOw if ya copy them off, you will have a cookie cook book, which would make a nice gift in its self.
    momof23goats

Default Cornflake Cookies

I want to add this recipe along with a story...

Last night I brought these to a church social. As we were leaving I grabbed my empty cookie tray to bring it home. I had nearly made it to the exit, when a lady came up behind me. "Wait wait!" she said, "Did you make those? I need the recipe!" She explained to me that her son in Iraq had tasted some and was requesting that his mom send him some of his very own. She had never heard of those cookies and hadn't been able to find the recipe online. Fortunately the recipe is very simple and I was able to remember it for her.

Here it is:

In a saucepan bring to boil:

1 Stick of butter
    1 cup corn syrup
    1 cup sugar

Turn off heat and add:

1 cup peanut butter

When melted add:

7 cups cornflakes

Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper to cool.

ENJOY!
    "Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready." Revelation 19:7

Thanks Buttercup....you just saved me a lot of searching! While talking to my daughter on the phone yesterday, she was requesting cookie types lol. One that she said she was wanting was made out of corn flakes and peanut butter. I bet this is it. Course, she loves anything with peanut butter in it, always has lol.

She

I love these too, SheWoff. I first ate them in school and didn't have them for years until I ran into the recipe when my DD was little. They are a family favorite.

I almost didn't make them yesterday. I'm so glad now that I did. I just hope they ship well and make it to Iraq in one piece.
    "Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready." Revelation 19:7

Buttercup, I made your Cornflake Cookies this morning. It was all I could do to keep the kids from having them for breakfast! They're so good! Thank you for posting the recipe.
    Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown