Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bible on One Page in Many Versions

I like the 1526 tyndale nt. Call me old school.

1611 kjv is the next best.
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

Quote Originally Posted by Spike n Ree View Post
    Did you know that this passage has been found by some in the Bible codes to be linked to Fukushima? Being that the nuclear material there would equal about 12-13 full out WWIII, when it goes full meltdown, there is no doubt that all flesh may perish from the face of the earth - the 12 - 13 times material is for just the one plant, and when the other three become unsustainable, it may be three times that bad.

God has told us all things through our Lord, if we would only be willing to hear what He tells us and note what we are to do and seek to both hear and do whatever He has told us.

John 15:9-15; "As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love. If you keep My commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love. These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full. This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends. You are My friends if you do whatever I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing, but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you."

NKJV John 8:12; "I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life."
    AENT (Aramaic English New Testament) "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but he will find the light of life for himself."

So far the AENT seems to have the greatest value, since it's based on the ancient Aramaic and not lost meanings through various languages. The gospel records were largely written in either Aramaic or Hebrew - not Greek. The Greek is specific, but the Aramaic has broader meaning that is more helpful. (at least that's my opinion)

http://www.onediscipletoanother.org

Quote Originally Posted by Spike n Ree View Post
    I consider the New King James Version vry good. I like it too.
    Here is a cool article on how the bible has been translated and re-written throughout the centuries.

http://www.greatsite.com/timeline-en...bible-history/

The first bible was written some one-thousand three hundred (1380) years after Jesus's death and the re-worked numerous times after that.
    All Men Are Free Men by Right of Birth
    AllFreeMen

Well my Friend I went to your site, and I will confess many here will see have no issue with it, I don't find it overly troubling, I've seen far worse, but while I'm aware of the story lines, the information selectively omits PILES of History, and your either ALL right, or ALL wrong.

If I were insecure in my leanings I guess one of the ways I could avoid thinking about them, would be to avoid thinking about them.

Not bad share, none the less.
    "You Can't MAKE this stuff up."

They cast their silver into the streets, and their gold is like an unclean thing. Their silver and gold are not able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the Lord. They cannot satisfy their hunger or fill their stomachs with it. For it was the stumbling block of their iniquity.
    Ezekiel 7:19

Gail Riplinger on New Bible Translations

Stick to the 1611 King James Version. And maybe use the 1537 Matthews Bible(Tyndale mostly) as a companion to it.

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_0126 View Post
    I like the 1526 tyndale nt. Call me old school.

1611 kjv is the next best.
    I am updating this post, to say that for a while now, I believe that the 1611 KJV is thee Word of God.

"NKJV John 8:12; "I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life."
    AENT (Aramaic English New Testament) "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but he will find the light of life for himself.""

Judging from these 2 examples, both versions are infected with futurism, designed to neuter the minds and actions of those who suppose themselves to be Christians.

JESUS DOES NOT SAVE. 500 years ago, there was no letter J, so no Jesus. And what this word Jesus means, according to the Edomites who invented it , is unfaithful seducing Pig.

The real name of he "Savior of Aryan Christian Israel is YahShua or YahvehShua. Yah, Saves, not some Talmudic invention designed to sabotage all Christians who buy into jesus.

King James was no believer, and hired Talmudists to create the Bible with His name on it.

The first King James version had the apocrypha in it. But the American churches seem to have removed those books of which were many valuable scriptures, such as Daniel & Susanna, Wisdom of Solomon.

Funny but the Catholics produced the Duoay Bible before King James. And up to about 20 years ago was complete including the apocrypha. In some ways it was a pretty good Bible.

But I use the King James, because Strong's Concordance covers every word in the King James Bible including dictionaries in Greek & Aramaic using Hebrew or Greek letters for each word. With Strong's one can see how the King James version sabotaged Christendom with added words such as, the futuristic words shall and will.
    Thus almost all churches sing and pray in futuristic words that negate the prayers & songs.
    Nothing happens in the past or future. All things happen in the Eternal Now.

nice thread, now I can sew without interruption.

Thanks to the Vatican for creating the letter 'J'. We now have a group called Jews For Jesus. JFJ, make it JFJK and you've got a great radio station.

In the meantime, they got most self professed Christians slandering Christ in Greek with a Jewish accent. Might be best propaganda stunt in history.