Thread: House rules refresher

Exclamation House rules refresher

Folks,

Its again incumbent on me to reiterate the principals of order established here for the purpose of maintaining an orderly and cordial environment for all.

First let me state that the goal of the Tree was to become a home on the web for all who earnestly wish to share news, information, insight and personal experience with those of like mind and interests.

We have a relatively simple set of guidelines that we expect all to follow, and endorse.

The analogy has been made in the past that this site is the equivalent of a home, and those of you who visit are welcome guests in that home.
    While visiting you are expected to maintain a courteous and respectful manner, and likewise treat each guest with dignity.

We also have a belief that the bandwidth consumed, and costs borne by those who contribute do not merit abuse or denigration of any other site, individual, or entity. More simply put, the Tree exists to spread knowledge, NOT to spread gossip, or any other form of verbal disagreement, personal disparagement or any other purposeful malice toward others.

While we have been relatively patient with personal opinion regarding numerous issues and topics, it has lately become apparent to me that the patience has been construed as endorsement, and I'm not OK with that.

Once again, the Tree was created to share wisdom, knowledge and Truth, NOT resentment, anger and disagreement.

At this time I wish to make it clear that topics and comments that do not seek to add to people's lives in constructive manner will be no longer tolerated, and will be edited/deleted as I and/or the moderator online see fit.

This is not a departure from our established policies, but a return to them.

Please assist me in keeping our internet home clean and tidy, and a welcoming place for those in search of useful knowledge and information.

HW
    A warrior lives by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he has finished acting.

Thank you HW. We appreciate your guidance.
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

What athanks !

Read again today HouseWolf, and I sincerely appreciate the "Home" for people to gather and share kind and meaningful ideas. This is the only forum that we chose to enter into because of a belief that we share the same type of desires. thank you again for a peaceful and well versed place to learn, share and discuss things in our "times" that may be troublesome to many of us. AL

Good Job. Though there are some who want to subvert the Home here.