Page 1105 of 1131 FirstFirst ... 105605100510551095110311041105110611071115 ... LastLast
Results 11,041 to 11,050 of 11307

Thread: Song Name Game

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    Silent Lucidity- Queensryche

"Silent Night" ~ Susan Boyle

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." -- Ronald Reagan

"Nights In White Satin" -- Moody Blues
    When all else fails, I just ask Ms. Oldschool. She knows........

WIFE is that friendly person and fellow partner that is always with you, to help solve all the problems you wouldn't have if you were single.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldschool View Post
    "Nights In White Satin" -- Moody Blues
    "Nights on Broadway"--Bee Gees

Quote Originally Posted by LaLa View Post
    "Nights on Broadway"--Bee Gees
    On Broadway - The Drifters

There are only two types of warriors in this world. Those that serve tyrants and those that serve free men. I have chosen to serve free men, and if we as warriors serve free men, we must love freedom more than we love our own lives. -- Sergeant First Class Stefan Mazak, 5th Special Forces Group

"Never forget what Jesus did for you. Never take lightly what it cost Him. And never assume that if it cost Him His very life, that it won't also cost you yours." – Rich Mullins

Quote Originally Posted by TCPatriot View Post
    On Broadway - The Drifters

"On A Clear Day (You Can See Forever)" ~ Robert Goulet

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." -- Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Mstini View Post
    Robert Goulet!!!! Thou has broketh thy law Missy,,
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Quote Originally Posted by Plainsman View Post
    Robert Goulet!!!! Thou has broketh thy law Missy,,

OK, Mr. Smartypants Plainsman, where is your-oh-so-brilliant song title? You are so funny and clever!

OK, Mr. Smartypants Plainsman, where is your-oh-so-brilliant song title? You are so funny and clever!

Hmmmm..... Trying to figger out how to name a song after this.... LoL.....
    When all else fails, I just ask Ms. Oldschool. She knows........

WIFE is that friendly person and fellow partner that is always with you, to help solve all the problems you wouldn't have if you were single.

A New Day For You- Basia
    Pull my finger!

I guess to some people chains don't matter as long as they have the right letter on them. Frankly I don't want to be in chains.

"So this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause." Padme in Star Wars Episode III

Beautiful Day - U2
    Where there are too many policemen, there is no liberty. Where there are too many soldiers, there is no peace. Where there are too many lawyers, there is no justice.
    Lin Yutang