Thread: All I can say is WOW!

Default All I can say is WOW!

I have never spent much time here in The Kitchen, but you ladies (and a few gentlemen) are great. I have spent the last 2 hours here. I have learned a lot and gotten enough recipies to try that will take months to make. I'm sorry I haven't come here more often. That will change after today. Again thank you all for the ideas and the recipes.

There are only two types of warriors in this world. Those that serve tyrants and those that serve free men. I have chosen to serve free men, and if we as warriors serve free men, we must love freedom more than we love our own lives. -- Sergeant First Class Stefan Mazak, 5th Special Forces Group

"Never forget what Jesus did for you. Never take lightly what it cost Him. And never assume that if it cost Him His very life, that it won't also cost you yours." – Rich Mullins

TCP....Glad you like the Tree's little cookbook! Did you put one (or more ) of your recipes in it yet? Love to get at least one from everybody.

And you are so welcome. Just remember there are NO dumb questions here in the kitchen except the one you didn't ask. We all love to help each other here, so please jump in anytime. Thread drifts always welcome LOL.

She

PS...if you are looking for a specific recipe, I have seen quite a few of the members here take requests lol. And they will usually find what you need too, like Micah and Mom.

as close as you can get to Atlanta and still have chickens

Quote Originally Posted by SheWoff View Post
    TCP....Glad you like the Tree's little cookbook! Did you put one (or more ) of your recipes in it yet? Love to get at least one from everybody.

And you are so welcome. Just remember there are NO dumb questions here in the kitchen except the one you didn't ask. We all love to help each other here, so please jump in anytime. Thread drifts always welcome LOL.

She

PS...if you are looking for a specific recipe, I have seen quite a few of the members here take requests lol. And they will usually find what you need too, like Micah and Mom.

she means what she says about dumb questions too!! i've been hammering She with so many questions lately, i thought i was gonna have to put her on the payroll.
    Respect God. Love your family. What else is there?

I'm glad you found your way up here! I've never seen such a helpful bunch who truly enjoy cooking and preserving food.

I'll also second themotion - ask away! It's the best way to learn, and I can't count how many times I have learned something while researching a question. :)
    We on this continent should never forget that men first crossed the Atlantic not to find soil for their ploughs but to secure liberty for their souls. ~Robert J. McCracken

"I do not believe that the power and duty of the General Government ought to be extended to the relief of individual suffering...to the end that the lesson should be constantly enforced that, though the people support the Government, the Government should not support the people." Grover Cleveland

Quote Originally Posted by TCPatriot View Post
    I have never spent much time here in The Kitchen, but you ladies (and a few gentlemen) are great. I have spent the last 2 hours here. I have learned a lot and gotten enough recipies to try that will take months to make. I'm sorry I haven't come here more often. That will change after today. Again thank you all for the ideas and the recipes.
    I'm just discovering "The Kitchen". I just read about adding a pinch of Cumin in with Beans. I want to try this. I LOVE The Tree of Liberty.

Talking great bunch of people here in the kitchen

the header sez it all

been on other sites and got flamed over a soup recipe
    so ya really think its over ----Not.

I carry a 45 ACP cause anything less is just plain foolishness.

C'mon in Boy,Sit right down and tell me bout your self

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tA7E7pbUws

No flaming here, just begging to have you share so how about that soup recipe. LOL

Welcome all and enjoy!

Soup recipe??? Where is that posted?

I would be very interested in a soup recipe that provokes a flame war!