Thread: Good instant coffee

Default Good instant coffee

Well, it's not exactly instant, but it seems that way.

Mix a normal amount of grounds with one fourth the normal amount of water. For me that is a cup of grounds and 1 1/2 quarts of water. Cover and let sit for 12 hours. Filter and refrigerate the syrup. When you want a brew, mix one part syrup with three parts water and nuke it.

Some people recommend brewing in the refrigerator. I have tried that but I prefer it brewed at room temp. You could also buy a battery powered gizmo called Toddy, but I don't know any reason why you would need it.

I have gotten several compliments on my coffee, and I always use whatever is cheapest at the Big Lots store.

saul mine, this is pretty interesting, thanks for posting, im gonna try it. i dont have a microwave, but i reckon it would be just fine using boiling water with the coffee syrup for a quick cup.

hmmmm, now im wondering if i canned up some in pint jars.......i wonder if that would work......
    There is Only Jesus--no other worthy of honors or prayers or devotion. Anything or anyone else are end times deceptions distracting us from fully knowing Christ. There is No Other.

CANNABIS MEDICINE RECIPES & INFO
    https://cannacancerblog.wordpress.com/blog/