Summerthyme. Just the old friend I need to help with a possible herbal for the respiratory complications of this big bad flu bogie man/ crowd control vehicle/ national emergency of last resort stuff. Yea, yea, I know it's real, and am as interested now in the reports of neurological disorders showing up in survivors as any other aspect, because that might be an indicator, (or even a marker), of laboratory tinkering if not outright invention in a bio-warfare facility.

I haven't really worked this out carefully, but thought I'd float it for the experts instead of bending my pea-sized dinosaur brain. We grow wormwood as one natural wormer for the goats, and as you must know, wormwood has some interesting properties. For example, it has been shown in actual studies to be as effective as the leading drugs used to treat malaria, including the new drug resistant strains.

So let's brainstorm the pros and cons of using it for the respiratory aspects of this influenza strain, unless someone can show that idea is a non-starter for bio-chemical/ medical reasons. I'm not claiming to know.

Thanks.

Tras