Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: H1N1 experience... interesting herbal discovery and REMEDIES!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wow, there is HUGE difference between what I bought at the health food store -"Sambucus" and what I bought from Amazon-"Sambucol". The health food store brand Sambucus contains 100 mg of black elderberry extract per dose. The "Sambucol" brand contains 3.8 GRAMS! The two were very close to the same price and the "Sambucol" had twice as much in the bottle.

HUGE difference! Make sure that if you, like me, don't have access to elderberries, and need the extract, that you look closely at what you're paying for.

My son would have had to drink a whole bottle of the lessor brand to get as much as one dose of the Sambucol.

"I shall not be a victim. I shall not be a perpetrator. Above all, I shall not be a bystander."

Sambucol is the patented name and ORIGINAL formula that was "invented" by the Israeli doc and tested extensively and proven to work on Influenza.

Red face Last week was my once a month trip to town ...

And, Friday morning I started feeling sorta off. So, I used my cold/flu tincture twice.

Saturday although no worse still was just not right so decided to dip into the new bottle of elderberry tincture that was still perking.

So, everyday since last Friday I have taken two doses a day of my cold/flu tincture and also the elderberry tincture.

Whatever it was/is is very mild and not enough to put me off my food or make me stay in bed for the whole time. Which here on the ranch can't be done anyway.

Eating light, resting when possible and taking the tinctures so far is working well.

For the past few years I've been taking the elderberry once a day and have not been sick. BUT, I ran out and did not start a new batch until the end of December.

And, something did get ahold of me but was mild thanks to the tinctures.

It is so easy to perk up a batch of this stuff and it does work against colds and flu.

Nazareth is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Babs - my Sambucus, Nature's Answer that I purchased from Amazon has 5000mg of Black Elderberry, infused with Echinacea and Astragalus. I think perhaps each brand of Sambucus may be different?