Thread: Honeyville Grains out of dried eggs!!!

Exclamation Honeyville Grains out of dried eggs!!!

Doing a little stock up shopping (as I was reading the CoC again and I'm all freaked out!! ) and went to get some eggs and milk from Honeyville - they're out of stock on the eggs. Acutually says 'Temporarily Unavailable'.

I'm guessing because of the egg issues we've had of late but that's not cool to see.....what's next I wonder.
    'You have been warned of what they will do, you have a choice.
    Sit quiet and do nothing, wait until your hands are bound behind your back,
    and you are on your knees in a ditch, begging for your life!
    Or as an American, you had the privilege to be born free,
    If you wish to die free you better get up off your ass and make it happen.
    Stand and fight damn-it, if not these just might be the last words your hear,
    ‘AllahuAkbar! AllahuAkbar! AllahuAkbar!'

I bought some from Bulkfoods.com awhile ago. Not sure about the price compared to HV.

This was at the bottom of an email late yesterday:

EGG UPDATE: AS MANY OF YOU KNOW WE ARE TEMPORARILY OUT OF OUR WILDLY POPULAR POWDERED WHOLE EGGS AND EGG WHITES. THIS WAS A RESULT OF A NEW LABEL THAT WE ARE AWAITING APPROVAL ON. WE EXPECT TO HAVE THE EGGS AND EGG WHITES BACK IN STOCK IN ABOUT 3 WEEKS. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE DELAY BUT WILL HAVE PRODUCT AVAILABLE FOR SHIPMENT SOON. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
    This message was sent by: Honeyville Grain, Inc., 9175 Milliken Ave, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. We love, because He first loved us. -- I John 4:18-19

Whoever derides their neighbor has no sense, but the one who has understanding holds their tongue. -- Proverbs 11:12.

Are these really good? By that I mean actually, as opposed to insanely....
    I've seen a youtuber vid that shows how to make your own, and I'm willing to invest a few bux to try.... but if these are good, and sealed... it's worth considering.
    "I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.
    Thomas Payne

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Doing a little stock up shopping (as I was reading the CoC again and I'm all freaked out!! ) and went to get some eggs and milk from Honeyville - they're out of stock on the eggs. Acutually says 'Temporarily Unavailable'.

I'm guessing because of the egg issues we've had of late but that's not cool to see.....what's next I wonder.
    Same thing was happening at the physical store here.

Try http://beprepared.com

Or http://www.nitro-pak.com/
    All best,
    Cyberiot

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig. –Robert Heinlein

Default Great source for Food Storage

We found Whole Powdered Eggs on Ebay from HarvestReserve. Excellent product. They sent us their warehouse direct catalog and their prices and product are great. contact sales@harvestreserve.com if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw