Thread: Stromboli Wraps-Yum

Default Stromboli Wraps-Yum

Tried this today from recipezaar.com, Quick, easy and yummy Italian Style wraps.

Ingredients

Directions

1. <LI sizcache="14" sizset="1">1

Preheat oven to 400º. <LI sizcache="14" sizset="2">2

Lightly spread one side of each tortilla with butter. <LI sizcache="14" sizset="3">3

Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon parmesan. <LI sizcache="14" sizset="4">4

Arrange 1/4 each of provolone, salami, ham and bell peppers over center of tortillas, leaving a border around edges. <LI sizcache="14" sizset="5">5

Sprinkle each tortilla with 1/4 of the mozzarella. <LI sizcache="14" sizset="6">6

Fold up wrap style. <LI sizcache="14" sizset="7">7

Place seam side down on non-stick baking sheet. <LI sizcache="14" sizset="8">8

Brush with remaining butter; sprinkle with remaining parmesan. <LI sizcache="14" sizset="9">9

Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. <LI sizcache="14" sizset="10">10

Slice each stromboli on the diagonal.
    2. 11

Serve with heated sauce.

This sound good Olddogg. I love making Mexican style sandwiches with tortillas. I have a recipe that you would probably like too but I think it is a bit expensive to make. that is why I haven't posted it. I use it as a TREAT for us as we never go out to eat. We prefer being home most of the time. My exception to that would be a really fresh seafood resteraunt about once or twice a summer season. AL