Thread: "The Day The Dollar Died" Series Links

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thank you for everything, John. Wish you were still on the air.
    God Bless.
    "The God who gave us life gave us liberty. And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are a gift from God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just, and that His justice cannot sleep forever." – Thomas Jefferson

FAIR USE NOTICE: Post may containİmaterial, that may not've been authorized byİowner.Items reposted for info purposes, and constitute 'fair use' of sameİmaterial as provided.Section 107 of the US Copyright Act.In accord with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107,material in post is distributed sans profit to people with prior interest in similar info for research.This user generated disclaimer,and any posts made by this user are not necessarily endorsed by the owner of TheTreeofLiberty.com.

The one read I looked forward to was "The Day the Dollar Died". Thank you John
    "Destiny waits alike for the free man as well as for him enslaved by another's might."
    Aeschylus, The Libation Bearers

After hours of reconstruction, editing myself, and cleaning up several chapters, the entire series is now available again. Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise, the .PDF version will be available this week along with an e-Book version.

You can click on this link:

The Day the Dollar Died Series

but it gives you the story from last to first due to posting dates.

Thanks for your patience,
    John
    I've always wondered what the 1920's and 1930's were like, but I never wanted to see it from the German perspective.....

www.johngaltfla.com

So that's where you have been! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib View Post
    So that's where you have been! Thanks.
    Bingo. Very busy. Doing it all myself makes it a slow process, believe me between work, radio, and just keeping up to date on the news so my blog remains viable.

The Day the Dollar Died: Now Available in PDF Format
    I've always wondered what the 1920's and 1930's were like, but I never wanted to see it from the German perspective.....

www.johngaltfla.com

John, when I attempt to download the file, it seems to want to install another program (VLC player). Is there a simple way just to download the .pdf file by itself. I must be doing something wrong. Enjoyed the book and thanks for your work.