The Tree Of Liberty The Tree Of Liberty  

Go Back   The Tree Of Liberty > Public > Committees of Correspondence

Committees of Correspondence Hard News And Discussion Amongst Citizens Of The Tree

Old 02-29-2012, 03:24 PM
Tree of Liberty Supporter

Default Sherrif Arpaio News Conference - Obama Eligibility

http://www.wnd.com/2012/02/media-fin...o-eligibility/

Tomorrow is news conference, World Net Daily will be streaming. Joseph Farah thinks it could be a game changer.

Every man must do two things alone; he must do his own believing and his own dying. -- Martin Luther
Old 02-29-2012, 03:26 PM
Esquire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post

Tomorrow is news conference, World Net Daily will be streaming. Joseph Farah thinks it could be a game changer.
Looking forward to it...I'll be watching
Acts 9:10-12

In Damascus there was a disciple named Ananias. The Lord called to him in a vision, "Ananias!" "Yes, Lord," he answered. The Lord told him, "Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands on him to restore his sight."
Old 02-29-2012, 03:39 PM
Esquire

Color me jaded, but if you're holding onto a 'game changer' of this magnitude, you don't wait months to hold a press conference.

I'm not holding my breath.
We must get rid of guns because a deranged lunatic with a gun could go on a shooting spree at any time, and anyone who carries a gun out of concern that this may occur is probably a paranoid schizophrenic.
Old 02-29-2012, 03:54 PM
Esquire

Media finally paying attention to eligibility? Reporters for the major media have mostly giggled at or ridiculed investigations into the eligibility of Barack Obama for the presidency.

But that giggling may be about to end as a host of major networks and wire services plan on covering Thursday's news conference of Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Cold Case Posse probe. See which news agencies plan on being there for this historic event.

Click here to read the full article.
Acts 9:10-12

In Damascus there was a disciple named Ananias. The Lord called to him in a vision, "Ananias!" "Yes, Lord," he answered. The Lord told him, "Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands on him to restore his sight."
Old 02-29-2012, 03:59 PM
Esquire

SURPRISE: after months of investigation, there's nothing to see here. Move along, don't mind the black helicopters or the antenna that's sticking out of the back of the sheriff's skull, nor the glassy look in his eyes.

Oh, how I'd love to be wrong...
We must get rid of guns because a deranged lunatic with a gun could go on a shooting spree at any time, and anyone who carries a gun out of concern that this may occur is probably a paranoid schizophrenic.
Old 02-29-2012, 04:05 PM
Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthsick View Post
SURPRISE: after months of investigation, there's nothing to see here. Move along, don't mind the black helicopters or the antenna that's sticking out of the back of the sheriff's skull, nor the glassy look in his eyes.

Oh, how I'd love to be wrong...
I know just how you feel. At the end of the day, nothing will happen until God allows the veil to be pulled back. I mean, we really are dealing with powers and principalities in high places. It really would be something though, huh?

Every man must do two things alone; he must do his own believing and his own dying. -- Martin Luther
Old 03-01-2012, 01:35 AM
Senator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura19

Don't hold your breath.

Joseph Farah has a 'game changer'? Not a chance. Farah has had over three years of the Obama Administration destroying this nation. Then, out of the blue, comes tawdry little WorldNutDaily and the world will suddenly know the truth? Bob Unruh doing the world according to Orly Taitz?

When you get to my age and have dealt with politicians and media whores for so many years, you develop a doubtful mind about these things.

Even the bravest of us rarely has the courage for what he really knows. - Nietzsche

Whatever you do, crush this infamy. - Voltaire
Old 03-01-2012, 05:56 AM
Congressman

Actually, WND has been one of the few that have consistently been beating the drum on this issue.

Corsi works for them and he has written the definitive work on the BC subject.

I do expect this to be a lot of hoopla that will go nowhere
Old 03-01-2012, 08:40 AM
Citizen

Default Tickerforum heads up

Karl over at MarketTickerforum has the first heads up about what the Posse might have found:

http://tickerforum.org/cgi-ticker/ak...=202759&page=1

DennisD
Old 03-01-2012, 10:57 AM
Esquire

This administration is already violating the Constitution, why should this Constitutional issue be any different.

I think the solid core that voted from him will not care about this issue as they don't care about the other Constitutional violations.

Too bad they are so hypocritical, bad when GW did it, now, not so bad. Pretty transparent if you ask me.