The Tree Of Liberty  

Go Back   The Tree Of Liberty > Public > The Village Square

The Village Square Soft News topics, Human interest subjects, Community Happenings.

Old 04-28-2012, 01:27 AM
Land Owner

Default Truly heart breaking...

Every night before I go to bed I listen to John Galt's archive and then when its over load the Alex Jones show to listen to as I fall asleep. Tonight as I was listening a vet called in to the show and broke down into tears as he explained how petty little turd at the va threatened him with loss of his benefits and report to homeland security due to his beliefs. He gave his email address on the show and I emailed him some encouragement. I don't know if I am allowed to post the email though so if you would like it send me a message. Say a prayer for this vet please.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:12 AM
Esquire

what beliefs does he hold that they are threatening him over?
Old 04-28-2012, 11:59 AM
Tree of Liberty Supporter

I heard this caller live yesterday on AJ's show. It was very hard to listen to. Truly heartbreaking! It sounded to me like this man had handed out scriptures and Alex Jones movies to other vets getting treatment at the VA. The security guard that threatened him, gathered up the scriptures/ movies, threw them in the trash, and told him if he did it again he would be arrested, lose his benifits, and DHS would be contacted. The poor fellow was terrified! Kayso if you wouldn't mind sending me a pm, I too would like to email this man. Thank You!
Old 04-28-2012, 11:13 PM
Land Owner

We should all email him.
Old 04-29-2012, 12:21 AM
Congressman

The security guard that threatened him, gathered up the scriptures/ movies, threw them in the trash, and told him if he did it again he would be arrested, lose his benifits, and DHS would be contacted.

Let's correct this a tad...

"Security Guard" = Minimum Wage Nazi

Also there is no way his bennies could be compromised or terminated.
They could try to arrest him, but that is another story. Also they could contact the Nazi's at DHS, but in no way could his status at the VA could be compromised.

But this is very disturbing.
To think that these minimum wage Nazi's actually believe they have the power to say and do such things... the most they are authorized to do is direct traffic, scrape gum off the sidewalks and scratch their over sized asses.

ST
Old 04-29-2012, 05:04 PM
Senator

Listening to Galt and Jones before bedtime will give you bad dreams......

When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.

--- Frederic Bastait

Everything I post is Fiction and should not be taken seriously by anyone....
Old 04-29-2012, 06:24 PM
Esquire

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post
Listening to Galt and Jones before bedtime will give you bad dreams......

I have had dreams and I have had nightmares, but I have conquered my nightmares because of my dreams.
Jonas Salk

"If every Jewish and anti-Nazi family in Germany had owned a Mauser rifle and twenty rounds of ammunition AND THE WILL TO USE IT Adolf Hitler would be a little-known footnote to the history of the Weimar Republic." - Aaron Zelman, JPFO
http://www.jpfo.org/
Old 04-29-2012, 07:45 PM
Esquire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinmen Takezo View Post
The security guard that threatened him, gathered up the scriptures/ movies, threw them in the trash, and told him if he did it again he would be arrested, lose his benifits, and DHS would be contacted.

Let's correct this a tad...

"Security Guard" = Minimum Wage Nazi

Also there is no way his bennies could be compromised or terminated.
They could try to arrest him, but that is another story. Also they could contact the Nazi's at DHS, but in no way could his status at the VA could be compromised.

But this is very disturbing.
To think that these minimum wage Nazi's actually believe they have the power to say and do such things... the most they are authorized to do is direct traffic, scrape gum off the sidewalks and scratch their over sized asses.

ST
Tell that to the service member who just got an other than honorable discharge for his posting on FB. We are in a new world now.

Sherry in GA
Old 04-29-2012, 10:23 PM
Congressman

Tell that to the service member who just got an other than honorable discharge for his posting on FB. We are in a new world now.

The only thing that blows up your VA benefits is a dishonorable discharge... and possibly some forms of bad conduct discharges.

And you have to have a lot of talent to get such things.

We are not talking about someone who is in already... we are talking about someone who have been honorably discharged already, and then conducting political activities, etc.

You cannot loose your VA status because of this.
It cannot happen.

ST