Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: World War III Warning Thread - Weeks of 10/16/17 - 10/29/17

Conflict News‏ @ConflictsIRAQ: Iraq army says it has achieved goals in Kurd operation - AFPIRAN: Washington is angry because Iran has foiled US plans in Iraq and Syria: Ali Khamenei - @BarzanSadiq
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Quote Originally Posted by grower View Post
    I would expect the story to be true, but I wouldn't trust Russia to be telling the whole truth. They could easily say one thing and do another.
    Every time the MSM in USA claimed China had imposed exports into NK, they would show videos and photos to show proof, yet a week, later Chinese/foreign press would run their story blaming technical problems and the exports into NK had restarted.. Yet US MSM never updated their so called PROOF..

Lightbulb

Spain activates article 155, suspending Catalina autonomy.https://mobile.twitter.com/Conflicts

Press TV Breaking- @BREAKING_PTV · 40 min.
    UPDATE: At least 40 Afghan soldiers killed as Taliban Humvees ram into military base in Kandahar and explode
    #BREAKING #Afghanistan

Pakistan News- @Pakistannews · 9 min.
    41 soldiers feared dead as #Taliban attack #Afghan army camp in #Kandahar

Lightbulb Spain to trigger direct rule on Catalonia to crush independence bid

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    Spain activates article 155, suspending Catalina autonomy.https://mobile.twitter.com/Conflicts
    http://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/19/eu...sis/index.html

#BREAKING EU to send message of unity with Spain in Calatan crisis - Macron says

Steve HermanVerified account @W7VOA 26m26 minutes agoMore

Officials say US drone strike in #Afghanistan kills Pakistani leader of Jamaat-ul-Ahrar, a designated terrorist group.

Wowzers if true:

Michael D. Swaine@Dalzell60 1h1 hour agoHeard from reliable colleague that senior Hill Republicans briefed by Mattis, McMaster, etc., believe Trump will order limited strike on NK.