Page 44 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Thread: Globalist Invasion Of America Thread

Principal sends white parents a ‘tool for action’ telling them to become ‘white traitors’ and then ‘white abolitionists.’
    [The Commie Left is gearing up for white genocide. Not a joke. Plan accordingly.]
    https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/432611/

« IT’S NOT NICENESS, IT’S MORE LIKE FASCISM: …
    HERE COMES THE END OF PRIVACY, POLITICAL SPEECH AND RELIGIOUS FREEDOM: But other than that, there re… »

February 15, 2021

K-12 IMPLOSION UPDATE: Principal sends white parents a ‘tool for action’ telling them to become ‘white traitors’ and then ‘white abolitionists
    https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/432611/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

We tolerated and supported and financed this Cloud that has come over America.
    They giving us a taste of what we deserve for our rebellion against our True King, the King of the 10 Commandments and
    the Gospel of Life, Love, Truth, Mercy & Faith. King of the Universe too.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Breaking: After Opening Southern Border to Illegals During Pandemic Biden Proposes Sweeping Amnesty Bill
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-amnesty-bill/

Democrat Mayor of Texas Border Town Urgently Begs Joe Biden to Halt the Release of Illegal Aliens Into His City (VIDEO)
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ns-city-video/

More states consider allowing illegal immigrants to pay cheaper tuition than American citizens

New legislation in three states could make attending college cheaper for illegal immigrants than for American citizens.

Bills in Georgia and Arizona could grant massive discounts not offered to all American students.

oops!