Thread: Luz de Maria

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

MESSAGE OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    GOOD FRIDAY
    APRIL 2, 2021

Dear children of my Immaculate Heart:

I OFFER YOU MY MATERNAL HANDS TO GUIDE YOU TO MY SON.

My Son, handed over to those who despised Him, beat Him, scourge Him, like a meek Lamb (Jer. 11:19), was led from one place to another before those who called themselves "doctors of the Law", feeling threatened by the Truth from on High.... (Is. 53:7).

At this time when so many deny My Son, even though they know Him, history is repeating itself. This generation, more than previous ones, is repeating this betrayal.

At this moment great confusion is being generated; human beings do not know what the Truth is, they do not know which way to go, because they do not know My Son. They have devoted themselves to living half-heartedly, without going deeper, without reasoning.... Sadly, a great majority are only Christians by tradition.

This scourges My Son, crowning Him with thorns because of My children's lack of knowledge regarding Divine Work and Action. That is why My Son’s People are being led like docile lambs facing any event whatsoever; they have no discernment, they do not go into events in depth.

THEY BELIEVE THAT THEY LOVE MY SON, AND YET IN A MOMENT EVERYTHING VANISHES LIKE THE WAVES OF THE SEA, BECAUSE:

They do not love My Son in spirit and in truth... (Jn 4:23b)
    they do not look beyond what their eyes can see…
    they do not acquire knowledge...

In the end, they are people living in false religiosity. This wounds the Most Sacred Heart of My Son.

THEY DO NOT LOVE HIM IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH.

Being a lukewarm people, they do not discern and are easily confused, even knowing how evil is proliferating, wanting to encompass all of humanity and to do harm to your bodies.

I ask you:

AND WHEN THE SEAL OF THE BEAST IS PROPOSED AS A MEANS FOR TRAVELLING ON EARTH? ...WHO WILL BE FAITHFUL TO MY SON? WILL MY SON FIND ANY FAITHFUL ON EARTH?

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart:

During his agonizing farewell, My Son’s Face shows the pain that He is about to confront: the pain of betrayal, the pain of human wrath. This sad reality has been repeated throughout Salvation history.

It is the God-Man who has instituted Priestly Ordination....
    The God-Man consecrates Himself (cf. Mt 26:26) before departing to do the Father’s Will, even though He is betrayed....

Out of love He feeds you with His Body and Blood, knowing that ideas and modernism will separate you from this Divine Food.

Oh Humanity, that does not see, does not feel, does not grasp the wickedness of the one who is in your midst to usurp what belongs to My Son!

MY SON’S SACRIFICE FOR ALL WILL BE TRANSFORMED INTO A RELIGION FOR ALL, A RELIGION WITHOUT THE NOURISHMENT OF THE EUCHARIST, WITHOUT A MOTHER, WITHOUT COMMANDMENTS. THERE WILL BE ONE RELIGION, ONE LAW, ONE ORDER.

Who will be able to buy and sell? (Rev 13:16-17)

THOSE WHO WILL YIELD TO THE SEAL OF THE ANTICHRIST, BUT HAVING LOST THEIR SOULS.

Pray, My children, for swift conversion.

Pray, My children, that men would come to the knowledge of the Truth.

I remain with the People of My Son.

WALK TOWARDS MY SON: GO AGAINST THE CURRENT OF THE WORLD, SAVE YOUR SOULS!

Mother Mary.

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN

end

The Whore of Babylon

http://www.call2holiness.org/era-of-peace.html

The Abomination of Desolation

http://www.call2holiness.org/era-of-peace.html

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

MESSAGE OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    APRIL 12, 2021
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/18323/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG]

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, I bless you.

MY IMMACULATE HEART LONGS TO KEEP YOU WITHIN, TO PROTECT YOU....

You must look at yourselves: you must examine yourselves so that you become aware that conversion is what will keep you firm in the Faith. Looking at yourselves without dissimulation, being transparent with yourselves, will lead you to live in "spirit and truth" (Jn. 4:23), more attached to the Divine and further away from what is worldly.

Beloved children:

YOU ARE LIVING IN THESE DANGEROUS TIMES WHERE EVIL IS SPREADING ITS POISON, WITHOUT THE POISON CAUSING YOU TO DIE IMMEDIATELY, BUT SLOWLY.

The suffering of the People of God brings joy to evil and therefore, children, you must prepare yourselves so that you would not fall at the moment of temptation.

You are being silenced immediately, for global power does not accept criticism, nor that the Truth reaches you.

Pay attention to the language that all the governments are using to address the peoples; in this way, by means of this uniformity, those who are faithful to My Son will be made to suffer.

Do not fear, My Son will not forsake you, the Angelic Choirs will help you and this Mother will intercede for you.

WORK AND ACT ACCORDING TO THE TRUE MAGISTERIUM OF THE CHURCH, SO THAT YOU WOULD NOT DEPART FROM ETERNAL SALVATION BY WORKING AND ACTING OUTSIDE OF THE DIVINE WILL.

Pray, meditate and keep inner silence; it is necessary for you to distance yourselves from the deafening noise of daily life.

YOU MUST STRIVE TO LEARN TO BECOME SILENT INTERNALLY: THIS IS URGENT IN ORDER THAT YOU WOULD SEE CLEARLY, THINK CORRECTLY AND ACT WITH PRUDENCE.

The sea of human will is being stirred up by evil and the People of My Son must be prudent.

Raise the banner of fidelity to the Holy Trinity, lift up your personal Faith and participate in communal Faith so that, united in My Son, you might protect one another.

The battle is increasing: evil wants to make good disappear and is therefore wreaking havoc on the People of My Son.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart:

Pray for Central America: it will be shaken forcefully.

Pray, pray: the economy will fall and the peoples will rise up against the rulers.

Pray, pray: volcanoes are becoming active and will block the light of the sun on earth.

Pray, pray: the Church of My Son will enter into strife.

These are hard times for the People of My Son; it is precisely in these moments that the good child of this Mother is a good disciple and does not become separated from the Cross of Glory.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, it is necessary that you strengthen your immune system, the plague is advancing mercilessly. USE THE MUGWORT PLANT AS AN INFUSION AT THIS TIME. (*)

I bless you with My Immaculate Heart. I am with you, you are not alone.

Mother Mary

(*) Medicinal plants: read (Pdf)...

https://www.revelacionesmarianas.com...L%20PLANTS.pdf

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

MESSAGE OF SAINT MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO HIS BELOVED LUZ DE MARIA
    NOVEMBER 1, 2021
    Beloved People of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ:
    THE WORD COMING FROM ON HIGH IS TRUE.
    As Prince of the Heavenly Legions, I defend you against evil, together with my Legions.

I STAND WITH MY SWORD HELD HIGH....
    I HAVE MY ARM READY TO GIVE THE ORDER TO MY LEGIONS AND TO ACT SO AS TO GIVE SPECIAL ASSISTANCE TO THE CHILDREN OF OUR LORD AND KING JESUS CHRIST.
    As a generation you have allowed yourselves to be deceived, embracing what is contrary to the Law of God - a Law which leads every human being to remain within their centre of gravity, with the objective that there would be no division between what is natural and what is spiritual in the human being.

What is ordained in the Law of God must lead humanity to be an extension of the Divine Will, which governs everything. Therefore, those who know the Law of God conduct themselves righteously within the knowledge and fulfilment of the Commandments.

PRACTISE THE LAW OF GOD: do not recite it by rote, but behind every statement find out how much of it has been broken and how much you have not yet fulfilled.

CONTINUE BEING MORE SPIRITUAL: separate yourselves from what is worldly so that you would not fall into ignorance, consequently being governed by personal considerations, unable to differentiate between what is good and what is bad.

People of God:

There are so many false doctrines (1) without spirituality which do not lead to holiness or fraternity, where the aim is to train arrogant people who know everything, who do not accept the Holy Doctrine and who go from one place to another. These creatures without love in their hearts act in their own interests.

In Christianity, spirituality forms people who are guided by the Holy Spirit, searching for the virtues and gifts of the true Liturgy, the Sacraments and the Commandments - people abounding in charity, understanding and love for their neighbour. People of firm Faith and knowledge.

SPIRITUALITY LEADS TO THE SEARCH FOR HOLINESS.
    To seek in other waters what you think that you cannot find in Holy Scripture is a sign that you are not people disposed to the unity and knowledge that lead you to Order, Love and Faith.

People of Our Lord and King Jesus Christ:

This is the time when humanity will come to rebel against its rulers, those who have led it to suffer.

Uncertainty is coming to humanity in the face of the death of so many brothers and sisters, uncertainty in the face of the coming famine, in the face of steps towards war that will become increasingly evident as they will go from threats to arms, from provocations to action, stirred up by the demons that prowl the earth and against whom we have been sent to fight.

Children of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, pray the Holy Rosary from the heart.
    Receive Our King in the Holy Eucharist, properly prepared so that you would not condemn yourselves by receiving Him in a state of sin.
    Be creatures of peace so that the Devil would not possess you. Satan's aim is to subdue you. As God's people, do not allow this.

You will witness signs in the sky which you will not be able to explain.

You are called to love and to remain at the service of the Holy Trinity in search of souls, so that they would not be lost.

Children of Our King, pray for America: people’s anxiety will lead to protests and covid will regain strength.

Children of Our King, pray: the great nation will call for the retirement of its ruler and will raise up a woman.
    Children of Our King, pray: volcanoes will continue to awaken with great force, hindering air travel. The earth will shake, causing greater distress.
    Children of Our King, pray: darkness is being imposed upon the Earth - darkness that is not from the Divine Hand.
    Remain alert, People of Our King: communism is advancing and engaging in battle using the arts of the Devil to conquer its peoples, who will call out for freedom. All over the Earth there will be uprisings, therefore My Celestial Legions will remain with you. (2)

PAY ATTENTION! They have provoked shortages in order to create social chaos.

Make haste: do not wait for signs in order to act, because then you will be unable to prepare.

You are living in expectation, therefore enter into Divine Love, ask for Divine protection and the protection of Our Queen and Mother of the End Times. (3)

Treasure the medicines that Heaven has given you: do not despise them. (4)
    Be united, be fraternal - united, united.

CHRIST CONQUERS, CHRIST REIGNS, CHRIST RULES.
    In faithfulness and love for the Most Holy Trinity,

St Michael the Archangel
    1. Read about false doctrines...
    2. Read about social conflicts...
    3. Booklet about the Queen and Mother of the Last Times: DOWNLOAD...
    4. Booklet regarding medicines that Heaven has revealed: DOWNLOAD...

MESSAGE OF ST. MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO LUZ DE MARIA
    (yet to be approved; early messages carry the Imprimatur.)
    JUNE 23, 2022

Beloved People of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ:

RECEIVE FROM THE SACRED HEARTS BLESSING AND FORTITUDE FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO ACCEPT THEM.

A great part of humanity remains inert in the light of the Calls of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ. These Calls will regain value in human memory when the events which have been enumerated unfold one after the other in front of humanity.

HUMANITY'S DISOBEDIENCE IS THE WEAPON OF THE DEVIL WITH WHICH HE SUCCEEDS IN MAKING MAN RISE UP AGAINST THE MOST HOLY TRINITY.

In these times, disobedience will be almost total. Man does not wish to be subject to anything and proclaims his free will, leading him to sink into his vanity, pride and liberalism.

I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT WHOEVER DOES NOT CHANGE THEIR WORKS AND ACTIONS IN THE DIRECTION OF FRATERNITY, WILL FALL PREY TO DARKNESS. Pride, selfishness, arrogance and superiority are small tentacles with which the Devil is causing excessive damage and I, as Prince of the Armies of Heaven, will not allow the People of My King and Lord Jesus Christ to be undermined.

THE HOLY SPIRIT POURS OUT HIS GIFTS AND VIRTUES (I COR 12:11) ON THE HUMBLE SO THAT THEY WOULD PREACH THE WORD, NOT ON THE PROUD SO THAT THEY WOULD EXALT THEIR FREE WILL.

People of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, the day of prayer that I requested of you has reached the Paternal Throne like precious incense. I must share with you that each day of prayer has been completely pleasing to God and has succeeded in attenuating to some extent the great earthquake that humanity is going to suffer.

Without wishing to upset you, I must tell you that the coming events will occur one after another without respite. Earthquakes will be of greater intensity, causing the earth to lose its compact state and high mountains to collapse.

People of Our Lord and King Jesus Christ, the country represented by the bear will react unexpectedly, causing the world to remain anxious, and making some countries react hastily.

When you hear an unknown rumbling, do not leave your homes or places where you are; do not leave until you receive orders to move. If a strong and unknown glow appears, do not look at it; on the contrary, keep your head to the ground and do not look until the glow disappears, and do not move from the place where you are.

Store food inside your homes, without forgetting water, blessed grapes, the sacramentals and what is necessary for the small altar that at a certain moment you were asked to prepare in your homes. (1)

Attention, beloved People of God, attention. Remain attentive to the persistence of evil that wants to make you fall. Do not succumb!

I defend you with My Sword. Do not fear.

St. Michael the Archangel

(1) Indications from Heaven, download here (pdf) ...

https://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/english.htm