Quote Originally Posted by The End of Days View Post
The only people that were grafted were the lost tribes of Israel who were cast out by God. This is the context that was set by God himself.

It's prophesied, and it's the basic story of the entire Bible.

Hos 1:10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

Jesus was sent to reunite the house of Israel with the house of Judah and nothing more. He was not sent to graft other people to (true) Israel. That is derived from taking Paul's words out of context to fit a heretical doctrine.

Mat 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

That is the context. Jesus' own words. Everything else that is said in the Bible falls under the word of God. Or is Jesus a liar too? What does your "inside voice" say about that?
I'm confused. Are you saying that anyone who isn't of Israel is not saved?

And, if the Jews over in Israel are not real Israelites, as you claim, then who are the real ones and how do we find them?