Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Coup attempt this weekend

Default Coup attempt this weekend

The former corrupt generals Mattis and Kelly are preparing a coup this weekend upon the Republic,,,just rumor, but lay chilly folks.
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Quote Originally Posted by Plainsman View Post
    The former corrupt generals Mattis and Kelly are preparing a coup this weekend upon the Republic,,,just rumor, but lay chilly folks.
    You can't just drop that. What's your source? Where are you hearing this?

Neither Kelly nor Mattis command any troops. Obama has an army, but he surely isn't going to loan it out to those two clowns.

Pure stable floor sweepings and non-sense besides with NO qualified sources at all. Dumb

Quote Originally Posted by Plainsman View Post
    preparing a coup
    Message from Bongino?
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Washington DC mayor had the streets painted “black lives matter.” I think that’s extremely wasteful of funds and inappropriate. You can carry signs that say that. With such a rebellious spirit like this no wonder Trump wants the national guards there and she’s demanding they won’t be there and barricades by the White House removed. OK I won’t lock my doors tonight and I’ll keep my doors open for a thief to come. This is nonsense. Such a spirit of rebellion and war. And they say Trump is in your face?

Just saw that the Pentagon has disarmed national guard for Washington protest. Secretary Esper made decision with consulting Trump
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pentagon-disarms-guardsmen-in-washington-dc-in-signal-of-de-escalation/ar-BB1569Nm?ocid=spartandhp
    Last edited by Laura19; 06-05-2020 at 04:37 PM.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

We need a popcorn emoticon
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

Go to 27 minute mark

Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

ONE MILLION Unhinged Leftists Expected to Attend Protests in DC This Weekend — And Crackpot Mayor Just Evicted ALL National Guard Units
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/o
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."