Some writings were coming together about that time. Yes. Some will say 100, some will say about 150 years AD. The New Testament as we know it today was not, as we know it today. I am not disputing what you said, I probably was too simplistic, but were both beating the same nail.

Even if we say, for fun, they had a complete, agreed upon NT at 100AD. They had to Worship something, and they did. Christ. Christ taught and gave instructions. So much so, that at different times, people thought it smart to write stuff down. As such, there was another push once it became real clear that the life expectancy of an Apostle wasn't very long, so they pushed them to write their Witness to what they saw that day, their New Testament, of Faith.

So, STILL saying 100AD, much of the books you, and I, hold dear, were written by St.Paul, who scurried around the known World teaching, instructing, and correcting, he didn't just tell them to read the manual. He TAUGHT them.

I don't Worship a Bible, I Worship Christ. We are not people of the book, muslims are.

I can't be bothered to wade into that mess up there made by BB. Are you just making jokes? I like jokes, I've a big sense of humor, but I'm hoping your just pulling Cub's short hairs with some of that stuff, you've said stuff in there that even secular, agnostic historians will tell you you're just 100% wrong, but that's all.

I'm also not prepared to question anyone's Salvation, and I pray everyday at 3pm for the same, for us all.

There's a big difference, in proclaiming the Holy Bible, as Infallible, Inspired works of God, to the thought killing cliche' known as sola scriptura. I don't need to cite chapters an Verses, the fruits are on display for us all to see, and the destruction increases at a frightening pace, right before our eyes.

The rest of that stuff you said is so reductive, child like in logic, and otherwise wrong without regard to whatever Verse you seem to think applies to whatever, I will just leave it lay right there, no insult otherwise intended.

I believe otherwise we all Love God, and he Loves us.

Amen!