Quote Originally Posted by 1Ms. America View Post
The key feature in all three situations is that GOD did the work thru the elements be it man, shadows, hankies or donkeys. The Glory belongs to the LORD, no to the vessel. When I build a book case, the glory doesn't go to the saw, or the hammer. The credit is mine. Likewise, any miracles performed by God using a man, or any other element, belongs to God, not the element.

The beautification and sainthood practices places the Glory that belongs to God only, onto the vessel. Herod burst his guts when he tried to take God's Glory. If it was wrong for him, it's wrong for us, too.
She stated it better than I could. For the life of me I have never understood why any Christian religion felt they are required to confess their personal sins to another man and not directly to Jesus. Or why prayers were given to Mary, the Mother of Jesus and not Jesus Himself, or why plaster likenesses are used, which I thought was against Biblical teachings. I don't require an intercessor. I have a direct line anytime I want to use it. Pretty simple that way.