Thread: Greek Bond Yields Explode as 1 year moves 100 bps to over 752% in One Day

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Well, after what the EU bankster high command pulled...

With declaring ex post facto that bondholders have no rights to be paid in accordance to what they signed up for, I'm not surprised. No one with two brain cells would buy Greek debt now, without at least two loaded guns pressed against his head.

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaSmith View Post
    With declaring ex post facto that bondholders have no rights to be paid in accordance to what they signed up for, I'm not surprised. No one with two brain cells would buy Greek debt now, without at least two loaded guns pressed against his head.

Actually the question is why would the buy in Euro bonds as what has been done in Greece will surely be done for Italy, Spain and Portugal at some point and maybe for some others like France.

Default I do agree with that assessment as well, rlm...

Quote Originally Posted by rlm1966 View Post
    Actually the question is why would the buy in Euro bonds as what has been done in Greece will surely be done for Italy, Spain and Portugal at some point and maybe for some others like France.
    It's just that the thread's OP was about Greek debt, so I restricted my comment to that.