Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Baghdad Bob Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

NEW - Jean-Pierre on US Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh being forced out of a DC restaurant by protesters: "This is what a democracy is."

Peter Doocy Asks Press Secretary if Biden Regime Is Racist Now That They Are Building Sections of the Border Wall (VIDEO)

Jen “Circle Back” Psaki Was Awful, But Karine “I Don’t Have Anything” Jean-Pierre Is Even Worse

By J.D. Rucker • Jul. 29, 2022
    Last edited by Lenno; 07-29-2022 at 05:12 PM.

her sole qualifications are she's the first black, lesbian, press secretary. What else need there be? also, seems like much of the time, she appears with John Kirby to take on the press 'cause she seems unable to handle the job. but CAN't fire her, she's the first black, lesbian press secy in US history, right? prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by consteacher1 View Post
    her sole qualifications are she's the first black, lesbian, press secretary. What else need there be? also, seems like much of the time, she appears with John Kirby to take on the press 'cause she seems unable to handle the job. but CAN't fire her, she's the first black, lesbian press secy in US history, right? prep and pray, the end has arrived.
    Karine Jean-Pierre Has No Answer When Asked if Companies will Pass Cost of Biden’s Tax-and-Spend Bill to Consumer in Form of Higher Prices (VIDEO)