Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Fifty (bible) reasons why the jews are not israel

[quote=Daytonabill0001;1569894]
    Did you know that Isaac's wife, who ended up in Sarah's tent was a gentile? Isaac is considered a forerunner or type of Jesus and his bride was gentile... Isn't Jesus' bride mostly gentiles? An interesting blessing was placed on her when she left to join Isaac...

Gen_24:60 And they blessed Rebekah, and said unto her, Thou art our sister, be thou the mother of thousands of millions, and let thy seed possess the gate of those which hate them.

How is Rebekah a gentile? Just wondering, does her seed possess any gates of those which hate them? What are gates anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by 300mag View Post

Who is----MOO SLIMS ?
    Yeah, I was wondering the same.

Quote Originally Posted by packyderms_wife View Post
    I believe it's in reference to the muslims.

K-
    Oh, should have figured it out. I saw moo and thought it had something to do with cows.

Quote Originally Posted by The End of Days View Post
    Jesus was sent to reunite the house of Israel with the house of Judah and nothing more.
    You damn yourself with faint praise.
    He did more- Jesus, my Lord and personal Savior was sent to earth to conquer death and to defeat sin and satan for all time. He chose to suffer and die to forgive us our sins, and make us white as snow. He gave us the Holy Spirit to comfort us. He fulfilled all Biblical prophesy. He showed us how to truly love and taught us how to live and to forgive. He did oh, so MUCH more.
    He gave us joy
    and eternal life by the sacrifice of His precious blood ! He made us FREE !
    Shout it from the mountaintops !
    Last edited by war tide; 07-04-2011 at 05:19 AM.
    http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7777&dateline=1296255  909 Just exactly WHEN, is the law so corrupted that it is immoral to obey it ?
    Citizens of Nazi Germany failed to answer that question correctly. Will the citizens of 21stCentury America do the same ?
    Or will they regain control of their government before it is too late ?

Quote Originally Posted by Daytonabill0001 View Post
    We don't want to know about the khazars , can't you see that we don't believe in that drivel? Who cares?
    Are you the spokesman for the whole forum?

We are not interested in your political distractions from being led by the Spirit of God and your anti-semitism.
    Are Khazars Semites??

Quote Originally Posted by preparinginidaho View Post

How is Rebekah a gentile? Just wondering, does her seed possess any gates of those which hate them? What are gates anyway?
    Well, Abraham was a gentile and became a Hebrew via a covenant God cut with him, That made Abraham the first Hebrew. Likewise, Rebekah came from the same land as Abraham, thus she was a gentile, just like Abraham used to be.

Gates are denoted as power and authority. Rebekah is a forerunner, or type of Jesus' Bride. Isaac is a forerunner, or type of Jesus the Messiah.

The Bride of Christ, the church, will rule and reign over the world with Jesus during the Millennial reign of Christ.

I found this article that would better explain this than I could, Allow me to copy and past it here...

John Gill's Expository commentary;
    and let thy seed possess the gate of those that hate them; exercise dominion and authority over their enemies: let them not only be numerous, but powerful and victorious, as both the nations were at times, and especially the latter; and particularly this had its accomplishment in Christ, who sprung from her in the line of Jacob, Mat_1:2; some respect seems to be had to the promise made to Abraham, Gen_22:17; of which this family might have knowledge from Abraham's servant, who might report not only how great his master was, but what promises were made to him with respect to his posterity.

And this is from The Preacher's Corner on Bridal studies...

Rebekab.
    A. The Hebrew word is Ribquh (rib-kaw').
    B. Meaning of name: Fettering (by beauty); a noose (by which men are snared or bound); a tied up calf or lamb (one therefore peculiarly choice and fat); stalled (in the sense of being well-fed, content).
    C. Principle scriptures: Genesis 22:20-49:3 1 (24:20-24; 24:15; 25:20; 26:7; 27:5; 49:31); Romans 9:10.
    D. Typology.
    1. A type of the Church.
    a. The bride.
    b. The sinner sought out.
    2. She was related to Abraham but was not a direct descendant (Abraham was called away from his family). (Genesis 24:15, 24, 37-3
    3. She was a Gentile (same as the Church). (Acts 15:14; Ephesians 2:11)
    E. Purpose.
    1. To show our salvation was decreed by another (the Father).
    2. To show our salvation was received by the hearing of the message, faith.
    3. To show the necessity of making our decision known. (Romans 10:10)
    F. A type of the Church.
    1. The calling of the bride followed the figure who had already passed through death and resurrection.
    a. She was called from the Gentiles.
    (1) This is a picture of the conversion of a sinner and its effects.
    2. She was the object of love. (Genesis 24:4; I John 4:19; cf I John 3:11)
    3. She was sought out by the servant. (Genesis 24:9)
    4. She was made known at the well before the gate (the well of living water). (Genesis 24:11, 16, 19, 27; cf John 4)
    5. She was a Gentile. (Genesis 24:15, 24, 37-38; Acts 9:15; 13:46-48, 15:7, 14; 28:28; Romans 11:11; 15:9)
    6. She was offered the privilege of becoming the bride. (Genesis 24:22)
    7. She was given a token of the riches. (Genesis 24:53; cf II Corinthians 5:5)
    a. Genesis 24:53.
    (1) Jewels of Silver: Redemption money; slave market.
    (2) Jewels of Gold: Kingdom; position; glory; divinity.
    (3) Raiment: Clothing; be covered; righteousness.
    b. Genesis 24:30.
    (1) Ring: Type of the pure and perfect care which the Lord exercises over his Bride because of the relationship between them.
    (a) It tells of a devotion and care that will not be broken.
    (b) Always sufficient.
    (c) Constant without end. (cf Song of Solomon 5:14)
    8. She was called upon for a decision. (Genesis 24:55-56)
    a. Asked to marry a man whom she had not seen. (cf I Peter 1:
    b. While the messenger was present. (cf "now...day of salvation." II Corinthians 6:2)
    c. Could not be on the fence. (cf Matthew 12:30; Luke 11:23)
    9. Answer was made known.
    a. I will go. (Genesis 24: 57-58; cf Romans 10:10; II Corinthians 8:5, 12; Hebrews 3:7)
    10. She obeyed the servant. (Genesis 24:61)
    a. She did not try to choose her own path.
    b. She was satisfied to follow the servant.
    (1) He had been that way before.
    (2) A guide was necessary.
    11. She did not get married or see the groom as soon as she said yes.
    12. Groom revealed by the Spirit at the rapture. (Genesis 24:65)
    13. She was clothed with the garments of salvation. (Genesis 24:64; Revelation 19:7-

Does that work for you?
    Pride Always Has A Better Idea.

And it's not your job to mold me to your likeness!

Mat 22:37-40 (msg) Jesus said, "'Love the Lord your God with all your passion and prayer and intelligence.'

This is the most important, the first on any list.

But there is a second to set alongside it: 'Love others as well as you love yourself.'

These two commands are pegs; everything in God's Law and the Prophets hangs from them."

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    Are you the spokesman for the whole forum?
    No, I'm not, but you are very welcome to ask the rest of us how we feel about newbies coming on this board and acting ANTI-SEMITIC!
    Are Khazars Semites??
    Are you anti-Semitic?
    Pride Always Has A Better Idea.

And it's not your job to mold me to your likeness!

Mat 22:37-40 (msg) Jesus said, "'Love the Lord your God with all your passion and prayer and intelligence.'

This is the most important, the first on any list.

But there is a second to set alongside it: 'Love others as well as you love yourself.'

These two commands are pegs; everything in God's Law and the Prophets hangs from them."

Are you the spokesman for the whole forum?Are Khazars Semites??
    Maybe you could start a new thread about your question. I personally have no idea what a Khazar is but I have a feeling it is off topic from the OP.
    'A person with an experience is never at the mercy of a person with an argument,'" writes von Campe

Default Khazars

Khazars trace their heritage to an area that spans the Caucasus Mountains to the Volga River Valley. I really don't see how they can be classified as Semites or the Seed of Abraham.

The vast majority of so-called "Jews" are Khazars. I understand that it's possible for someone to change their religion, but I don't understand how it's possible to change your race.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/13trindx.htm

http://www.amazon.com/Invention-Jewi.../dp/1844674223

Khazars trace their heritage to an area that spans the Caucasus Mountains to the Volga River Valley. I really don't see how they can be classified as Semites or the Seed of Abraham.

The vast majority of so-called "Jews" are Khazars. I understand that it's possible for someone to change their religion, but I don't understand how it's possible to change your race.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/13trindx.htm

http://www.amazon.com/Invention-Jewi.../dp/1844674223
    Unless you do DNA tests, it seems that your conclusion is merely conjecture.

It smells of an agenda.

I don't ask people for their DNA. It isn't about them, it is about God and His promise to the lineage of Jacob.

He knows who they are.
    'A person with an experience is never at the mercy of a person with an argument,'" writes von Campe