Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is your God?

Quote Originally Posted by CaryC View Post
    If I'm missing it somewhere on that in how the CI people think or view, or even my thoughts above, please feel free to correct, or discuss.
    No, I think you have done a good job showing how ridiculous their beliefs are. But I don't really think it's about misinterpreting the Bible.

Whether it started with what they were taught at home when they were growing up or they just naturally acquired it, these people have a prejudice and hatred of other, non-white, groups which consumes them. So when they come to Scripture they aren't trying to understand the truth of God's Word, they are just looking for verses that they can use to reinforce their prejudice and will reject anything that doesn't agree with that.

In that regard I think it is similar to the flat earth beliefs. To them, their preexisting belief is an absolute truth and is unassailable so that no amount of logic or facts can alter that belief.

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by arrowcreek View Post

I understand why you can't agree with some of the material I post here on TTOL. But it's always the same group of people, I'm not mentioning names you know who you are. I fully understand where your coming from, I was a RCC for 31 years locked in there church doctrine, before I got SAVED by the Blood of Jesus Christ 42 years ago, and got locked in the Dallas Seminarian doctrine.
    Wait, what? Are you trying to somehow connect this teaching of yours to Dallas Theological Seminary? That's going to be a tall order to explain....but please do.

I preached and taught for years there message in meetings and prisons, as many came to know Jesus as their Lord and Savior. You have every right to agree or disagree with my End Time material. If your Saved by the blood of Jesus your name is written in the Book of Life, if not your a dead man walking without eternal life.
    Not sure how you can possibly say that, as anyone with a single strand of serpent DNA is satan's offspring, and the only ones saved are whatever your idea of true Israel is. Oh, I see. You're saying that if one believes with a saving faith, they are saved, unless they have the genetic curse of the serpents seed, in which case they are a dead man walking. Do I have it right?

Who are the righteous of God?

We hear people say that Yahuah is a mean, unfair God because He ordered the Children of Israel to kill the men, women, children and even their animals of tribes that lived in the Promised Land of which the Children of Israel were promised would be theirs.

Let's let the Bible speak for itself.

Deuteronomy 7:1-3 (NIV) 1When the LORD your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you many nations-the Hittites, Girga****es, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites, seven nations larger and stronger than you- 2and when the LORD your God has delivered them over to you and you have defeated them, then you must destroy them totally. Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy. 3Do not intermarry with them. Do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons,
    Ok, then, in order to be righteous, or fit to occupy the land, one must not only believe, but also be of pure genetic stock, or at least no serpent semen in the DNA....got it.

There were SEVEN Tribes of Giant and their off-spring living in this land that the Israelites were to destroy because they were the SEED of the Fallen Angels.

But, after SEVEN long years of fighting these Giants, the Israelites grew weary and asked to be able to just stop and make homes for themselves. So, what is the result of that decision not to destroy all of them?
    And G-d said why he was wiping them out....not because Israel was righteous, but because they were doing evil. It says nothing of them being displaced because they are genetic mutants. Read Dueteronomy 9 and 10. It states clearly why the Canaanites were displaced... Yet, their patronage can be said to have played a role, but not on the basis of genetics, but of character. If one wishes to do a study of more hidden meaning, one can easily explore the meaning of the names and plain biblical history of those tribes. Yet, so many, as you, opt for some imagined deeper hidden meaning that defies all rationality and reason. You rely instead on a bias driven agenda of usurpation of a people, for which you will assemble fairy tale-like histories of a snake mating with Eve and angels mating with women to arrive at conclusions which suit you....specifically, that you are now G-d's elect. This line of yours has been used for centuries to dehumanize the Jewish people and attempt to kill them off. Never have they said they will rebuild, as you suggest below, rather they have, only until recent years, merely sought to survive.

Do you remember Obama writing those words on the beam of the Freedom Tower?

And here, we thought he was talking about rebuilding from the twin towers being destroyed. It goes much deeper and in fact, goes right back to the days when the Israelites destroyed the cities and the Giants that possessed them per orders of Almighty God Himself.

These off-spring are what are commonly referred to as the EDOMITES that possess the United Nations.
    And where do you think your tradition originates? Idumia had been conquered by the corrupt hasmomeans, and were kin to the Romans, yet were forced converts to Judaism by a corrupt and illegitimate Hasmonean general. They eventually were close allies to Herod, and were of his hellenized and unfaithful ilk, and loyalists to their Roman cousins. So now, those who said they were Jews, but were not, yet were the synagogue of satan, is pretty clear....and they perished in 70 ad...except for the ones who were not forced converts, but Roman hellenist pagans, through whose tradition Jewish hatred and usurpation continues. Yet, read more below.

Do we see the difference? If the Devil can convince the world that there is no difference between tribes or people, then he has succeeded in muddling the message of who are The Chosen via the Lost Sheep of Israel. Christ came to save only them. He said so by His own words.
    But that is not the ultimate goal. The final goal is to convince people that they are something that they are not, because of a lie that in order to be acceptable to G-d, one must be a Jew. This is why you don't need to be a descendant of Edom in order to be Edom in character. Nor does one need to be a Jew by lineage to become one. Yet, there is one group which is of a certain genetic lineage....the priestly order. And that is to partly fulfill G-d's blessing to the world through Abraham's seed. And the primary one who must be of a particular lineage, and fulfill Abraham's covenant, is messiah. Yet, his genetic makeup is peppered with the blood of Ruth and others. Yet, your teachers think they know something in their flawed perspective of presuming that the story of Ruth took place after the fall of Moab, of which it makes zero difference. In that it is written nowhere except in your leaders active imagination that Ruth was an Israelite. And in insisting on as much, you are twosting the message into the exact opposite of what the plain meaning of the script states. Especially the command that the sojourners who dwell with Israel will be as the native born...in every way.

Matthew 15:24 "He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."
    Yep. And that is not you, or me. So what does it mean? We are lost? Absolutely not. The role and function of a Jewish messiah is to restore the family relationship, the family faith, and call his people back to their mission and goal. Which is exactly what Jesus did. And that goal is what involves you and I....restoring all the world to the worship and conformation to the character of the One true G-d. The messianic teaching is theirs. It is that through which messiah can also become yours...I suggest you conform to it and repent of this bizarre and hateful doctrine of men, imagining that G-d has magically exchanged you for them.

Culture and skin color are one thing. Being a part of the human family is quite another. If there is anyone subhuman, it is not because of genetics, it is because of the calousness of hatred perpetuated between peoples who G-d loves. This is what you promote, and this is what your leaders state in no uncertain terms....they are the sub-humans if there is such a thing.

In greater context, this is the danger of all the conspiracy theories regarding subhumans dwelling among the peoples of the earth, whether peoples originating from the serpent in the garden, or from watchers or fallen angels. When you literalize that, you are going to have to attempt to discover who their descendants are, then hatred and animosity toward them is inevitable. The irradication or, at minimum, marginalization of them is seen as service to G-d. I'm not shy in declaring, this is ​SIN and is antithetical to anything and everything associated with the gospel.
    Last edited by Wiskey Reb; 07-16-2017 at 12:11 PM.
    But what weapons can you use to dispossess someone who will not accept anything except Holy Scripture interpreted according to his own rules?...Where Lutheranism reigns, learning dies. They seek only two things: good pay and a wife. The gospel offers them the rest — that is, the power of living as they please.

I understand now how Arius and Tertullian and Wickliff were driven into schism by malicious clergy and wicked monks.

(Erasmus regarding Luther and the church, 1527, 1529)

Quote Originally Posted by Forty9er View Post
    No, I think you have done a good job showing how ridiculous their beliefs are. But I don't really think it's about misinterpreting the Bible.

Whether it started with what they were taught at home when they were growing up or they just naturally acquired it, these people have a prejudice and hatred of other, non-white, groups which consumes them. So when they come to Scripture they aren't trying to understand the truth of God's Word, they are just looking for verses that they can use to reinforce their prejudice and will reject anything that doesn't agree with that.

In that regard I think it is similar to the flat earth beliefs. To them, their preexisting belief is an absolute truth and is unassailable so that no amount of logic or facts can alter that belief.
    Thanks Forty9er.

I felt that was the case: searching for scripture to validate them instead of searching for scripture to understand God, Truth etc..... and change them.

However did want to make a small case to show those reading, how absurd it all was.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

According Judges ch 2 and 3, the people started intermarrying and accepting the gods of these people who they were suppose to have disposessed, so the beginning of ch 3 states a most interesting thing.

"1Now these are the nations which the Lord left, that He might test Israel by them, that is, all who had not known any of the wars in Canaan 2(this was only so that the generations of the children of Israel might be taught to know war, at least those who had not formerly known it),3namely, five lords of the Philistines, all the Canaanites, the Sidonians, and the Hivites who dwelt in Mount Lebanon, from Mount Baal Hermon to the entrance of Hamath. 4And they were left, that He might test Israel by them, to know whether they would obey the commandments of the Lord, which He had commanded their fathers by the hand of Moses.
    5Thus the children of Israel dwelt among the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Amorites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites. 6And they took their daughters to be their wives, and gave their daughters to their sons; and they served their gods."

Now, had the seven Cannanite nations been of the seed of the serpent, then the genetic make up of Israel had experienced widespread corruption long before she ever had a king. Most were sub-human. It would by necessity then, be an issue of faith to assume that David and Solomon, or their wives, were not also compromised in their DNA. How then can anyone be certain that Jesus was not a reptilian....after all, Moses made all Israel look upon the serpent on the pole. Perhaps that means that Jesus is messiah of serpent mutants too. Expanding the logic of this arguement gets sillier as it goes.

So, let's look at what G-d said about wiping them out and why.

Deuteronomy, chapter 7

1: "When the LORD your God brings you into the land which you are entering to take possession of it, and clears away many nations before you, the Hittites, the Girga****es, the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than yourselves,
    2: and when the LORD your God gives them over to you, and you defeat them; then you must utterly destroy them; you shall make no covenant with them, and show no mercy to them.
    3: You shall not make marriages with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons.
    4: For they would turn away your sons from following me, to serve other gods; then the anger of the LORD would be kindled against you, and he would destroy you quickly.
    5: But thus shall you deal with them: you shall break down their altars, and dash in pieces their pillars, and hew down their Ashe'rim, and burn their graven images with fire.
    6: "For you are a people holy to the LORD your God
    ; the LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for his own possession, out of all the peoples that are on the face of the earth.
    7: And you shall destroy all the peoples that the LORD your God will give over to you, your eye shall not pity them; neither shall you serve their gods, for that would be a snare to you.

Deuteronomy, chapter 20

16: But in the cities of these peoples that the LORD your God gives you for an inheritance, you shall save alive nothing that breathes,
    17: but you shall utterly destroy them, the Hittites and the Amorites, the Canaanites and the Per'izzites, the Hivites and the Jeb'usites, as the LORD your God has commanded;
    18: that they may not teach you to do according to all their abominable practices which they have done in the service of their gods, and so to sin against the LORD your God.

It is obvious that the thing G-d sought to avoid was His people being infiltrated by worship of foreign gods and their associated practices.....not genetic mutation.

So, why did G-d want them inihilated completely? Scripture doesn't say, but rabbinic perspectives are quite interesting. There are several ideas that converge on the subject, but what it all seems to infer is that the main and worst characteristics that mankinds evil inclination could imagine were consolidated in the 7 tribes of Canaan at that time. Had Israel irradicated them at that time, much of the worlds future bloodshed and idolotry could have been avoided. Likewise, had they repented and altered their character, the necessity for their eradication would have been lifted. Later, the Assyrians would scatter the 7 Canaanite nations throughout the 70 nations, spreading their abominations and idolotries to the four corners of the world. It may be just Jewish stories, but it makes a lot better sense in my book than a snake doing the dirty with Eve. If there are any snake-like deceptions in this discussion, I'm laying my trust with the Jews and calling the Jew haters what they are.
    Last edited by Wiskey Reb; 07-16-2017 at 08:45 PM.
    But what weapons can you use to dispossess someone who will not accept anything except Holy Scripture interpreted according to his own rules?...Where Lutheranism reigns, learning dies. They seek only two things: good pay and a wife. The gospel offers them the rest — that is, the power of living as they please.

I understand now how Arius and Tertullian and Wickliff were driven into schism by malicious clergy and wicked monks.

So anyway, this website of his claims that Judean Jews are not really Jews, or rather, are Jews but not Israel, because of their interbreeding, and Jesus was not a Jew. But the lost tribes really are Jews... OR NO, NOT jews, but really Israel. Yet, Paul called himself a Jew from tne stock of Israel, which should be impossible (maybe he was really a snake, or had been lucky enough to keep his genes clean, as if he'd be able to know, maybe his family record had been cleansed). And yet, we see from scripture itself, which I posted above, that Israel had, early on, entered into widwspread intermarriage with the Canaanite nations as well as the mixed multitude which that followed them out of Egypt. And yet, somehow, according to these people, David's and Solomon's lineage remained pure as the driven snow. Then also, miraculously, by the first century, the bloodlines of the ten northern tribes in diaspora had become cleansed of all the intermarriage of their ancestors. So much so, that they were real Jews...or, er real Israelites, but the Judean Jews were not. This bs doesn't hold together no matter how thick you slice it.

OK. I'm no scholar but if the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob SPOKE the universe the earth and all in it, on it and around it into existence, He certainly could make sure everything He wanted to occur to occur without the maunderings of the sentient bipeds He created having any insight other than what He might inspire them to have.

Quote Originally Posted by grampster View Post
    OK. I'm no scholar but if the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob SPOKE the universe the earth and all in it, on it and around it into existence, He certainly could make sure everything He wanted to occur to occur without the maunderings of the sentient bipeds He created having any insight other than what He might inspire them to have.
    I don't make any claim to being a scholar either, Grampster, but it's not hard for me to see that making eternal status an issue of race is a very big problem....one that I will vehemently oppose.

I post many different articles here on TTOL, some videos and commentaries in order to encourage, edify and exhort you to read your own bible and pray for the Holy Spirit to teach you in all things.

You must not take what I say as " thus say the Lord " nor do I take what you say as being like wise, again do your own bible research, you must pray that you will not be deceived in these last days as many will follow false doctrines.

Non of us interpret Gods word the same, that's what makes it so interesting, we never get bored, because we learn from each other as we research our bible for the Holy Spirit truth. We learn a little bit here and little bit there, never do we have the full understanding of Gods word because the real answer will come when we meet our Savior face to face.

What I believe to be the truth is:

The bible is the inerrant Word of God. Yahusha is God's Son [ Yahusha is God ] The Holy Spirit will teach you in all things. We must pray for the peace of Jerusalem. I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahusha only. I do not belong to any denomination, or except any church doctrine that does not go along with my KJV of the bible.

The bible is free of error in all it's teachings and the word of Yhwh / God. The Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, He shall teach you all things. John 14:26 KJV

With that say some of you think me as a Wolf in Sheep clothing because of my writings and I must except your comments and scripture as the truth, again I say you do your own research and I will do mine.

If your a Born Again Believer washed in the Blood of Yahusha/Jesus the Messiah our Savior you can't be part this deception. John 3:16. Be very careful who you call a Wolf in Sheep clothing. We will be held accountable for what we say about our brethren and sisters in the Lord.

I love you all here on TTOL
    God Bless

Arrowcreek, while I don't call you a wolf, I wonder if you are truly aware of the lives that have been snuffed out by people who hold to doctrines such as yours. So, I have to ask you some questions. Do you agree with the past policies of killing or persecuting of followers of Judaism? Do you hate Jews? Are Jews fully human? Was/is Jesus a Jew? Is genetic purity an essential for any level of acceptability of a believer before G-d? Are rabbinic Jews the spawn of satan? Are you aware that thousands of Jews have been killed in the name of racial impurity and perceptions of sub-humanity?

I find it quite interesting arrowcreek, that you say you came out of the RCC, then went to Dallas Theological Seminary, which is a non-denominational Seminary, although has a lot of Baptist graduates, generically, but you speak as if you are a White Supremacist, Word of Faith, Flat Earther.

I say that because this phrase right here:

Be very careful who you call a Wolf in Sheep clothing. We will be held accountable for what we say about our brethren and sisters in the Lord.
    Is a ploy, along with "say it with your mouth", that the leaders of Word of Faith use to divert criticism from their teaching. It goes more like this though: "Touch not the Lord's anointed." It is meant to mean they are anointed of the Lord, therefore be careful what you say, criticize about their teaching.

A couple of things should be noted.

1) having gone to DTS did you graduate?
    2) I haven't found where the Lord said this about his prophets, or King's as a blanket statement to the people of the world about those prophets, or Kings. In fact the opposite has been true. Isaiah was cut in half, Jeremiah spent some time in jail, sent there by the king, all the New Testament guys were martyred in horrible ways. It was only the false prophets that lived in luxury, and no evil could be spoke of, note Daniel. Take note of that. Hebrews 11 is full of them. Men and women who the world was not worthy of. And less we forget the real anointed One was nailed to a Cross and died.

And concerning the Christian community we are to inspect the fruit, and yours appears rotten.

3) Below you will find every reference in the KJV concerning a search of the "Lord's anointed". You will notice that every reference is concerning King Saul. An individual who "evil spirits" would come upon from time to time. Was elected by the people, and not God. However, God let the people have their way. And was in fact a usurper of the Divine Will. Except for the last one which is a reference to David.

4) you should also notice that in Jesus' day the High Priest, scribes and Pharisees were, or could have been considered, by the people, the Lord's anointed because of the positions they held. Notice it was Jesus who called them open graves full of dead men's bones.

5)Even Paul called out Peter, when he did wrong.

The references I spoke of:

1Sa_24:6 And he said unto his men, The LORD forbid that I should do this thing unto my master, the LORD'S anointed, to stretch forth mine hand against him, seeing he is the anointed of the LORD.
    1Sa_24:10 Behold, this day thine eyes have seen how that the LORD had delivered thee to day into mine hand in the cave: and some bade me kill thee: but mine eye spared thee; and I said, I will not put forth mine hand against my lord; for he is the LORD'S anointed.
    1Sa_26:9 And David said to Abishai, Destroy him not: for who can stretch forth his hand against the LORD'S anointed, and be guiltless?
    1Sa_26:11 The LORD forbid that I should stretch forth mine hand against the LORD'S anointed: but, I pray thee, take thou now the spear that is at his bolster, and the cruse of water, and let us go.
    1Sa_26:16 This thing is not good that thou hast done. As the LORD liveth, ye are worthy to die, because ye have not kept your master, the LORD'S anointed. And now see where the king's spear is, and the cruse of water that was at his bolster.
    1Sa_26:23 The LORD render to every man his righteousness and his faithfulness: for the LORD delivered thee into my hand to day, but I would not stretch forth mine hand against the LORD'S anointed.
    2Sa_1:14 And David said unto him, How wast thou not afraid to stretch forth thine hand to destroy the LORD'S anointed?
    2Sa_1:16 And David said unto him, Thy blood be upon thy head; for thy mouth hath testified against thee, saying, I have slain the LORD'S anointed.
    2Sa_19:21 But Abishai the son of Zeruiah answered and said, Shall not Shimei be put to death for this, because he cursed the LORD'S anointed?
    Wise Men Still Seek Him