Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Democrat Threatens "Nukes" If Americans Don't Hand Over Their Guns

Default Democrat Threatens "Nukes" If Americans Don't Hand Over Their Guns

Democrat Threatens "Nukes" If Americans Don't Hand Over Their Guns - Zerohedge

...Rep. Swalwell decided to reply - in a not tyrannical-sounding way at all... "And it would be a short war my friend. The government has nukes. Too many of them.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ver-their-guns
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

... sounds like a declaration of war.

O.W.

either he's really a moron or the dems have just taken the gloves off and shown us their real motivations. succession may be the best thing for us to seriously consider as all the fractured USA pieces are not even close to each other. not into woo, but down her on the bayou even the those who are usually really really pushing for unification are now changing their tune. Have a happy T-Giving and, as always, prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Perhaps the acting AG could investigate these criminals under 18 USC 241...

18 U.S. Code § 241 - Conspiracy against rights

prev | next
    If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same; or
    If two or more persons go in disguise on the highway, or on the premises of another, with intent to prevent or hinder his free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege so secured—
    They shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, they shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 696; Pub. L. 90–284, title I, § 103(a), Apr. 11, 1968, 82 Stat. 75; Pub. L. 100–690, title VII, § 7018(a), (b)(1), Nov. 18, 1988, 102 Stat. 4396; Pub. L. 103–322, title VI, § 60006(a), title XXXII, §§ 320103(a), 320201(a), title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 1970, 2109, 2113, 2147; Pub. L. 104–294, title VI, §§ 604(b)(14)(A), 607(a), Oct. 11, 1996, 110 Stat. 3507, 3511.)
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    ... sounds like a declaration of war.

O.W.
    It is
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

This Dem-O is so behind the power curve, he will never understand.
    Yep Nuke the Cities to get at the patriots.
    That's like taking a flame thrower to get the cockroaches in the house.

What does this Dem-O expect, another North South divide?
    Or and East and Left coast vs the rest of the US???

Or does he expect vast armies facing off against each other??????

Nope, it will be a lot of 4th and 5th Generation attacks all over the US.
    Bill Clinton showed the world that all targets are OK,
    Politicians, Press, the Powers behind both and on and on, etc, etc, etc.

And there are not enough Gov funded security to cover all of them.
    Read,
    Bracken: What I Saw At The Coup

https://westernrifleshooters.wordpre...w-at-the-coup/

To see what might come about.

And for those who say that Most Gun Owners will comply with any turn in laws, are whistling past the grave yard.

In 2015, Nation wide there were over 15 million deer hunters.
    And maybe another 15 million long range shooters who didn't go out to hunt. (More or less, as I don't hunt but I shoot out to 600 meters 6 or 9 months of the year, and I know another 30+ who do the same.)
    (Eyes are getting weak so I'm having to use a scope now, LOL. But I taught 2 young men in their 20's the joy of hitting metal at 600 meters last month.)

If just 1 in 10 of these 30 million say no, that makes 3 million shooters, all over the 50 states.
    And there aren't enough law enforcement to round up all of them in one go.
    So maybe 1 million aren't rounded up in the 1st 48 hrs.
    That leaves a lot of scopes looking for targets.
    After the first enforcers go down, and a few of their homes set on fire, will the rest be willing????
    And some of the enforcers will tip off friends that the raid have started, or they will not go out tho help in the round up.

Oh Lord, I pray it doesn't come to that, but if it does and I'm one of them, keep me swift and accurate.
    Aim Small, miss small.

Pity those who push this fight.

Rhodie
    Last edited by Rhodie; 11-17-2018 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Spelling
    I have seen the Elephant, War and Worse,
    I do not love it
    Nor do I fear it.
    I just dread what it can do to my country.

Duty, HONOR, Country.
    If you have to ask, you will never Know.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    John F Kennedy

The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves.
    George Washington

'Forged in a fire lit long ago. Stand next to me, you'll never stand alone.'

“And for those who say that Most Gun Owners will comply with any turn in laws, are whistling past the grave yard.”

Wrong.

They have complied with every departure from the supposedly hallowed “Second” since FDR’s New Deal.

The propaganda, the congressionally-approved bones tossed and the fluoride in the water have done their work.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Adams View Post
    “And for those who say that Most Gun Owners will comply with any turn in laws, are whistling past the grave yard.”

Wrong.

They have complied with every departure from the supposedly hallowed “Second” since FDR’s New Deal.

The propaganda, the congressionally-approved bones tossed and the fluoride in the water have done their work.

veryone has a plan, until they are punched in the nutz
    E
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Adams View Post

Wrong.

So no criminal possess a gun "illegally"?

Easy to sit back and throw stones, we shall see how many high velocity handouts are returned.

In a free society, with such a solid guarantee as what is the Second Amendment, there can be no such thing as an “illegal weapon” or “illegal possession”, as both are blatant infringements against the right to bear arms.

Which would you have, Pat, a free society with rights uninfringeable, or a paper amendment, strangled in regulation and debatability by the likes of Chuck Schumer ?