Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ten million more guns in the hands of honest, law-abiding Americans - IN TEN DAYS!

Default My guns

I have a small gunshop in Florida. I did not price gouge, as a matter of fact, I did not sell anything. Because I have a job and this is a hobby I am keeping absolutely everything. I fortunate thing is I bought 50 guns a few months ago from a guy needing to liquidate. Many of the 50 were the evil type that the grabbers want to ban. I am glad that I am in this position as I would hate to be trying to buy stuff now with all of the distributors making big bank on old stock. BTW, the recent large collection purchases were not on the books as they were private deals and not for the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by ACKF View Post
    I have a small gunshop in Florida. I did not price gouge, as a matter of fact, I did not sell anything. Because I have a job and this is a hobby I am keeping absolutely everything. I fortunate thing is I bought 50 guns a few months ago from a guy needing to liquidate. Many of the 50 were the evil type that the grabbers want to ban. I am glad that I am in this position as I would hate to be trying to buy stuff now with all of the distributors making big bank on old stock. BTW, the recent large collection purchases were not on the books as they were private deals and not for the shop.
    You Sir will be the future.

It is not about the money. But more of what can be done in exchange for the Weapons. You can raise 40 Men and women in a Platoon or you can use these in a series of carefully thought out sales/barter

Or simply maintain your Opsec/Persec until you can see which way the winds are blowing.

Unfortunately it would be no good to indicate what you do have to the world at large because those like me who might be considered Friends are very few, and those who would like to find you; eliminate you and seize the stock are many.

See?

Quote Originally Posted by azaziah View Post
    “It was not well to drive men into final corners; at those moments they could all develop teeth and claws.”

― Stephen Crane, The Red Badge of Courage
    Its sad that America is being driven into that corner. It is also sad that we now find ourselves living in an America where the chance of a shooting war is even being discussed. But that is what DC has left us with.

Quote Originally Posted by sjhenderson View Post
    Its sad that America is being driven into that corner. It is also sad that we now find ourselves living in an America where the chance of a shooting war is even being discussed. But that is what DC has left us with.
    Not DC.

Only specific People like Feinstein or whatever the hell that name is spelled. Old People who know that whatever they say will be done and the future be damned because they are already have one foot in the grave.

Remember. Not DC. It's the People that pollute it.

Feinstein will do well to tear up her Concealed Carry and throw it away because she is advocating against the very freedoms that allow her to "Take out whatever yutz that wants to take me out." -1995

But you are right, it IS a crying shame.

It is.

“Some people tried to hurt us to protect themselves, their family and communities...This was one of the consequences of civil war. People stopped trusting each other, and every stranger became an enemy. Even people who knew you became extremely careful about how they related or spoke to you.”

― Ishmael Beah, A Long Way Gone
    In the house of the wise are stores of choice food and oil, but a foolish man devours all he has.
    Proverbs 21:20

With preparation come the will to withstand all of the false flags, and government sponsored terrorist activity that will soon be forthcoming. These evil scum that were reelected know that the only way to control us is to disarm us. If those who have bought stay resolute, and if they announce madatory confescation, then each one that goes to a door, must know that it will be the last thing they do. We have been called in government backrooms viet cong. Ok, then I fought these guys, and look who won. They never gave up their weapons, and fought like crazy. Ignore the whore press, and the sell out politician for they are bought and sold to the highest bidder. They do not have an ounce of honor in their bodies.

All that said, I can only hope that each and everyone that has purchased a weapon will have the stones to use it soon, for the time is approaching fast. The marxist in the red house is going to do something so stupid in many of our eyes, but to him it is part of the plan soon. Just be ready. Oh on a side note, make note of any neighbor that will give up their guns, pander to the left or make excuses for the government. These people are the traitors that will sell you out for any reason. You may be forced to remove them from the area some day.

Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk View Post
    With preparation come the will to withstand all of the false flags, and government sponsored terrorist activity that will soon be forthcoming. These evil scum that were reelected know that the only way to control us is to disarm us. If those who have bought stay resolute, and if they announce madatory confescation, then each one that goes to a door, must know that it will be the last thing they do. We have been called in government backrooms viet cong. Ok, then I fought these guys, and look who won. They never gave up their weapons, and fought like crazy. Ignore the whore press, and the sell out politician for they are bought and sold to the highest bidder. They do not have an ounce of honor in their bodies.

All that said, I can only hope that each and everyone that has purchased a weapon will have the stones to use it soon, for the time is approaching fast. The marxist in the red house is going to do something so stupid in many of our eyes, but to him it is part of the plan soon. Just be ready. Oh on a side note, make note of any neighbor that will give up their guns, pander to the left or make excuses for the government. These people are the traitors that will sell you out for any reason. You may be forced to remove them from the area some day.
    Or... Be removed yourself.

I have a dark feeling about the Inauguration. A very dark feeling that weighs like a cloud on my spirit and mind.

I have no specific source other than previous experiences in life that has caused me to understand that I am a "Seer" not with eyes but with the spirit with that I am in very specific near future situations.

I don't WANT to be within 1000 miles of DC right now. I wish the best for America and hope that we don't come to shooting. But... *Shrugs...

There is still time yet to try and save those who are on the fence about the 2nd Amendment or indeed all of what America is...

Default Four more years

And then President for LIFE!
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default Inauguration "Willies"

Quote Originally Posted by Hungry Seagull View Post
    Or... Be removed yourself.

I have a dark feeling about the Inauguration. A very dark feeling that weighs like a cloud on my spirit and mind.

I have no specific source other than previous experiences in life that has caused me to understand that I am a "Seer" not with eyes but with the spirit with that I am in very specific near future situations.

I don't WANT to be within 1000 miles of DC right now. I wish the best for America and hope that we don't come to shooting. But... *Shrugs...

There is still time yet to try and save those who are on the fence about the 2nd Amendment or indeed all of what America is...

This ^ This is the same "floating anxiety" I have felt, 'Gull.

The pipeline is gone. Just try to buy something right now .. its empty.
    Based upon anecdotal reports, sources and business contacts, I must agree with this.

Oh, yes - absolutely. A dreadful, anxiety riddled dead weight in the guts...sort of like being in the crowd waiting for Hitler to appear at Nuremburg.