Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Something you don't see every day..

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Sinclair View Post
    I couldn't tell if it was Air Force or Navy.

Earl
    Earl, I'm thinkin the air force don't fly F18s.

O.W.

OK, so I looked online for silhouettes to make sure I saw what I thought, and I'm pretty sure they were F-18s - though they're pretty similar from that distance - at least to me. Soooo, I guess that means Navy. But - I'm not 100% certain between the two. The colors were pretty neutral from that distance. Jeez, I wish I had my camera.

Earl
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!

I was just pullin your leg Earl ... they be war planes, doesn't really matter the model or who's flyin 'em does it.

O.W.

Actually it DOES matter - if they had, say big maple leafs on the side, then we'd know that we were finally being invaded!

Earl
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!

Ah, Canucks. Being a bit southerly here they seldom warrant any concern.

Goobermint burearats is likely the threat to watch for in these parts ....

O.W.

I can see Rocky Mountain Airport from my deck. Monday around sunset we had 3 large military planes (they had 6 turboprops) doing touch and go. Tuesday evening we had fighters doing the same thing. It is not uncommon to have this happen every now and then, it is usually before an operation in the middle east.
    Failing to plan is planning for failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Dinero View Post
    I can see Rocky Mountain Airport from my deck. Monday around sunset we had 3 large military planes (they had 6 turboprops) doing touch and go. Tuesday evening we had fighters doing the same thing. It is not uncommon to have this happen every now and then, it is usually before an operation in the middle east.

not even the soviets used 6 turboprops
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Dinero View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post

not even the soviets used 6 turboprops

Putin advises Netanyahu who decrees Passover curfew

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...assover-curfew

Putin Putin Putin my gosh you sure have a hang up on him WOW What a pity

Maybe i need to learn to count
    Failing to plan is planning for failure.