Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Astronomical Alignments and Earthquakes

Default Astronomical Alignments and Earthquakes

First, this has nothing to do with aliens, ufos, or any of the other horsesh*t being used to discredit Dr Mensur Omerbashich's incredible discovery.

Georesonance is one of the most incredible discoveries in the past century, possibly millenium (possibly ever!) in astronomical sciences, and has been attacked so viciously by our gov .. that that alone could stand as proof that there is validity to it.

Before I post the main part of his recently published work, let's establish who Dr Omerbashich is. Following is a short synopsis of his 'credentials':

M e m b e r s h i p s

• European Geosciences Union
    • American Geophysical Union
    • Seismological Society of America
    • Institute of Navigation
    • Int. Union of Geodesy & Geophysics, Spec. group 3.177
    • IUGG/IAG Comm.1 – Math.&Phys. foundations of geodesy
    • IUGG/IAG WG 6 – Comparison of absolute gravimeters
    • COST Action 625, GPS faults monitoring
    • American Translators Association

B o o k s

• Omerbashich, M. (2006) Earth-model discrimination method. Ph.D. dissertation, 2004, Ottawa, Library & Archives Canada pp.129, Published by: ProQuest USA. ISBN# 0494068795. (Thesis: , 2004) ( more | ordering )

R e f e r e e f o r s c i e n t i f i c j o u r n a l s

• International Journal of Physical Sciences
    • Geophysical Journal International

P r e s e n t a t i o n s

• Piccardi, L., Toth, L., Vittori, E., Aliaj, S., Cello, G. (...), Omerbashich, M. (...) (2007) A first attempt at compiling a map of active faults of the Adria region. European Geosciences Union, General Assembly 15–20 April, Vienna Austria.

• Omerbashich, M. (2004) Vaníček spectral analysis for co-located monitoring of eigenfrequencies stability. Seminar on dynamically excited structures of great significance. Berkeley National Laboratory, 17 Dec 2004, Berkeley, California, USA. (Invited).

• Omerbashich, M. (2004) Seismotectonics of the Bosnia region with seismic hazard assessment. EC-ESF COST Action 625 Conference, 12-16 May, Granada Spain. (Invited).

• Omerbashich, M., Vaníček P. (2003) Earth-model discrimination via gravimetric terrestrial spectroscopy. Poster presentation at Fall Meeting of the American Geophysical Union, 08-12 Dec, San Francisco, California, USA.

• Omerbashich, M., Vaníček P. (2002) Least squares spectral analysis of very-strong-earthquake-excited gravity variations recorded by the Canadian global superconducting gravimeter. Oral presentation at 74th Annual Meeting of Eastern Section, Seismological Society of America, 20-22 Oct, Boston, Mass. USA.

• Omerbashich, M., Vaníček P. (2001) Accurate spectral analysis of very strong earthquakes’ signatures in superconducting gravimeter records. Poster presentation at Digital Earth Conference, 25-28 June, Fredericton, N.B. Canada.

• Omerbashich, M., Vaníček P. (2000) Least squares spectral analysis of gravity data from the Canadian superconducting gravimeter: an ongoing project report. Poster at GAM GEOIDE Annual Meeting, 25-26 May, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

P a t e n t s

• Omerbashich, M. (2010) Method for Measuring Field Dynamics. US Patent #20090192741, US Patent & Trademark Office. (See top of the page for details on how the US Government stole this multi-billion patent and protected it under its name in a record-breaking time, only months after the idea was published in the 2003 PhD thesis -- see it above under "Books").

• Omerbashich, M. (2010) Procedure for Increasing Spectrum Accuracy. US Patent #20090192742, US Patent & Trademark Office.

P a p e r s

• Omerbashich, M. (2011) Astronomical alignments as the cause of ~M6+ seismicity. arxiv preprint.

• Omerbashich, M. (2009) Galactic-bursts signatures in Antarctica 10Be spectra reveal cosmogenesis of climate switching. arxiv.

• Omerbashich, M. (2009) Stochastic resonance for exploration geophysics. arxiv.

• Omerbashich, M. (200 Scale invariability. arxiv.
    See the below note on the expanded (2006) version of this article. This article is the physics part of the 2006 paper; while its geophysics part separated for publishing purposes is:

• Omerbashich, M. (2007) Magnification of mantle resonance as a cause of tectonics.Geodinamica Acta 20 (6):369-383.

• Omerbashich, M. (2007) Reply to: "Gauss-Vaníček of Fourier Transform?" by JL Cornette.
    Computing in Science and Engineering 9 (4):5-6.

• Omerbashich, M. (2006) Gauss-Vaníček spectral analysis of Sepkoski compendium: no new life cycles. Computing in Science and Engineering 8 (4):26-30. (Opposition paper to: R.A. Rohde & R.A. Muller (2005) Cycles in fossil diversity, Nature 434:208-210)

• Omerbashich, M. (2005) State of affairs and future needs for geodetic activities at the Advanced Light Source. White Paper, 11 May, Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, California, USA.

• Omerbašić, M. (2003) 2D Riemann-Christoffel curvature tensor via a 3D space using a specialized permutation scheme. Geodetski Glasnik BiH 37:5-12.

• Omerbashich, M. (2002) Integrated INS/GPS navigation from a popular perspective. Journal of Air Transportation 7 (1):103-118.

• Vaníček, P., Omerbašić, M. (1999) Does a navigation algorithm have to use Kalman filter? (Invited) Canadian Aeronautical and Space Journal 45 (3):292-296.

Hmmmm...must be posting the main part of story
    The Great Reset
    https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

The Fourth Industrial Revolution
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khjY...g#action=share

The more people I meet...The better I like my dog.

Default Now let's get into it ..

His paper/pdf is quite technical, but the charts are simple to read and understand. At the end of the links below is a video that explains a lot of it in "layman's terms". The work this guy has done is simply astounding. Thats the 'good news'.

The bad news is that Elenin has [obviously] been affecting earth for several years, and has been *directly* associated with several major earthquakes during the past 2. Its effects are seen at the incredible distances up to 1/2 BILLION MILES from earth (6+ AUs) ... which is the reason for much of the concern about what will happen when the next major alignment of Elenin-Sun-Earth occurs in late September.

The force of Gravity varies inversely to the square of the distance between 2 objects. On september 27 (or thereabouts) the gravitational force will be 900% greater than it was on march 11 when the last major alignment occured .. causing the huge japan earthquake.

This is the cause for concern .. not aliens and UFOs!

Enjoy.

'Astronomical Alignments as the cause of -M6+ seismicity' at cornell library.
    http://lanl.arxiv.org/abs/1104.2036
    http://lanl.arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/pape.../1104.2036.pdf (excellent full pdf)

Alignments, Comet Elenin & Earthquakes - Scientific Proof (27th April 2011): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFh_npXhYYI

Quote Originally Posted by Echo View Post
    Hmmmm...must be posting the main part of story
    Yea, took me a while to get it all down. :) Sorry but I'm unable to copy/paste any part of the pdf.

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Revelator, this is the Committees of Correspondence -- where we post "hard news." I am not taking issue with anything this man has said or written, or with your infatuation with him. I take issue with the way you present this -- like a fan letter from a defensive adolescent. Could you please just give us a simple synopsis of what the man is saying, without all the drama?

Thank you very much.
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

Quote Originally Posted by grower View Post
    Revelator, this is the Committees of Correspondence -- where we post "hard news." I am not taking issue with anything this man has said or written, or with your infatuation with him. I take issue with the way you present this -- like a fan letter from a defensive adolescent. Could you please just give us a simple synopsis of what the man is saying, without all the drama?
    I did give a brief synopsis. I also gave several links so those who are interested can READ FOR THEMSELVES. The subject matter of thepaper is technical so you may just want to skip this thread.

As far as being "hard news" .. you're not going to get much harder than a scientific journal of this caliber .

I was finally able to copy the intro from pdf (not easy!). Sorry about the formatting, but thats why I provide links in the first place.

I here demonstrate empirically my georesonator concept in which tidally induced magnification of Earth masses’
    resonance causes seismicity. To that end, I show that all strong (~M6+) earthquakes of 2010 occurred during the
    Earth’s long (t > 3 day) astronomical alignments within our solar system. I then show that the same holds true for
    all very strong (~M8+) earthquakes of the decade of 2000’s. Finally, the strongest (M8.6+) earthquakes of the
    past century are shown to have occurred during the Earth’s multiple long alignments, whereas half of the high-
    strongest (M9+) ones occurred during Full Moon. I used the comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin), as it has been adding to
    robustness in terms of very strong seismicity since 2007 (in terms of strongest seismicity: since 1965). The Elenin
    will continue intensifying the Earth’s very strong seismicity until August-October, 2011. Approximate forecast of
    earthquakes based on my discoveries is feasible. This demonstration proves my hyperresonator concept, arrived
    at earlier as a mathematical-physical solution to the most general extension of the georesonator concept possible.

Our sun and our moon are the only two bodies large enough and/or close enough to have ANY bearing or influence on Earth. They cause tides in the oceans and to a less noticeable effect on the solid crust of the earth. The other planets, regardless of alignment, at the distances involved, do diddly-squat.

One could theorize human population has more influence on causing quakes than this geo thing. Where do most quakes happen in the US? California, our most populace state, Asia? same thing. Indonesia? Very dense population. Get my point. Look out Guam, you might tip over! Some DC person claimed that.
    2Tim. 3:1 ¶ But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come.
    2Tim. 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires;
    2Tim. 4:4 and will turn away their ears from the truth, and will turn aside to myths.

I think the last few days 6 planets are in alignment or thereabouts. You were supposed to be able to see at least 3 of them the last couple of mornings.. Cloudy and rainy here so I couldnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Argonaut View Post
    Our sun and our moon are the only two bodies large enough and/or close enough to have ANY bearing or influence on Earth. They cause tides in the oceans and to a less noticeable effect on the solid crust of the earth. The other planets, regardless of alignment, at the distances involved, do diddly-squat.

One could theorize human population has more influence on causing quakes than this geo thing. Where do most quakes happen in the US? California, our most populace state, Asia? same thing. Indonesia? Very dense population. Get my point. Look out Guam, you might tip over! Some DC person claimed that.
    Not true.

What you are saying is just silly.

Your claim is much akin to the flat-earthers or those claiming the earth is the center of the solar system.

Have you even looked into this comet information? Every time a comet blows through the solar system, it upsets the flow of most of the bodies. This one coming in now - Elenin- appears to be more than twice the size of Jupiter. If you think that will have (and hasn't already) no impact on earth, let's talk again in August. I expect that this event will kill many millions of people THIS YEAR.