Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Hennepin County DA will not press charges on the 4 cops.
    Source:
    http://www.hideoutnow.com/2020/05/he...torney-on.html

I expected this.

It is lawful in MN to put ones knee on a suspect neck to KEEP HIM Subdued. Laws is laws on the books maybe a little too much force well that is for the LEO Headquarters to see if they did. Well all 4 are fired now wonder if no chargers will be be back on the force in some capacity. But wow do I see Minneapolis turing even more. Now the National Guard will HAVE to take control of things and NOW. By force oh well some more may get their early chance at dealth by suicide (Cop ) by not following the NG or the Officers now in charge of things.

Now things turn around again.
    Minnesota protest live updates: Derek Chauvin arrested in connection with George Floyd’s death

https://abcnews.go.com/US/dangerous-...l_twitter_abcn

I see there are no magazines in the rifles of the patrolling NG.

“It’s mostly a protest” here is like saying the Lincoln assassination was “mostly a theatrical production”
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Are we sure this thing isn't a "False Flag?"

Something about this whole deal screams "Set Up.

Like the two guys working together at the Rodeo club doing private security last year

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...end-last-year/
    HAVE A PLAN TO KILL EVERY COMMUNIST/FASCIST/SATANIST YOU MEET
    You can thank me later

Quote Originally Posted by AWM View Post
    Are we sure this thing isn't a "False Flag?"

Something about this whole deal screams "Set Up.
    I don't know how you would make this a false flag. How you convince some police officer who has a documented existence in the force, with a history of offenses, to suddenly kill a black guy.

However, it's DEFINITELY being exploited by the media to get Obamagate and Biden's foofooraa out of the public eye.

Sometimes that's where I think the false flag thinking breaks down. They don't NEED to manufacture stuff. SOMETHING happens somewhere every day. All they need is to control where they swing the spotlight and to control the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    I don't know how you would make this a false flag. How you convince some police officer who has a documented existence in the force, with a history of offenses, to suddenly kill a black guy.

However, it's DEFINITELY being exploited by the media to get Obamagate and Biden's foofooraa out of the public eye.

Sometimes that's where I think the false flag thinking breaks down. They don't NEED to manufacture stuff. SOMETHING happens somewhere every day. All they need is to control where they swing the spotlight and to control the narrative.
    With the advanced mind control tech that they have today, it's possible something was used to push an officer over the edge.

But we probably wont hear about it, if so.
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."