Thread: A Compilation of OWS Headlines

Default A Compilation of OWS Headlines

So I'm doing my reading for class where in the book we're reading it states...

As the world’s ascendance into modernity continues, the breakdown of traditional forms will need to be replaced with new institutional structures. With this opportunity of creating new institutional structures, come threats of social, moral, and intellectual chaos
    So to give examples at least here in Amerika, I think OWS and go on a search to see if there is a compilation of OWS headlines and sure enough, this one blogster has done a phenomenal job of collecting headlines and videos.

So anyway, I thought I would post this here for posterity's sake. Who knows...after the buildings have been molotav-cocktaled and people are laying dead in the streets, if this site survives, generations to come can look upon this tread and see one of the contributors - at the behest of Obama and the UNIONS - to our societal meltdown. Enjoy!

Obama On Occupy Wall Street: ‘We Are On Their Side’
    The 99%: Official List Of Occupy Wall Street’s Supporters, Sponsors And Sympathizers
    Nancy Pelosi: “God Bless” Wall Street Occupiers
    Democratic Party Going All-In on Occupy Wall Street
    Obama & Democrat Backed OWS Protester Murders Parents
    After They Complain About Him Spending Too Much Time At OWS

Smoke Bomb Thrown Over White House Fence During Occupy DC Protest
    UC-Davis Occupy Protester Admits They Provoked Police In Pepper-Spray Incident
    More Ugly Occupy Oakland Pictures That Won’t Make Mainstream Media Front Pages
    Occupy Los Angeles: We Need To “Get Rid Of America And Everything It Stands For”
    Occupy D.C. Goons Push Elderly Woman Attending Conservative Dinner Down The Stairs
    Obama’s #OccupyWallStreet Protester Claims ‘I Wouldn’t Give A F*ck If 9/11 Happened 911 More Times

How Occupy D.C. Protesters Respond To A Table Full Of Job Applications

Oakland Occupiers Go On A Rampage: Break Windows At Wells Fargo Bank, Chase Bank, Paint Windows Of A Supermarket, & More
    Occupy DC Protesters Ticketed After Jumping In Front Of Car
    Occupy Wall Street Protestor Went On Violent Rampage
    After McDonald’s Refused To Offer Him Free Food

Occupy Fort Collins Protester Arrested In Connection With $10 Million Arson Fire (Video)
    Video: Occupiers Use Kids To Block DC Convention Center
    #OccupyPortland Protester Describes Where Drug Dealers Are Located Inside Camp
    Police: Occupy San Francisco Protesters Attack Officers, Slash With Razor Blade
    #Occupy Portland Protester Pushes Police Sergeant Into A Moving Bus During March Against Police Violence
    #OccupyDayton Protester: ‘F*ck The Military, F**k Your Flag, And F*ck The Police’
    Occupy Wall Street Joins Police-Bashing Day Of Rage In NYC

Radical Obama-Endorsed #OccupyDC Leftists Provoke Police – Hang Flag on Top of DC Statue (Video)
    Thugs Surround Cops, Hurl Paint Bombs As #OccupyOakland Activists Attack Police
    Woman Says She Was Raped At #OccupyBaltimore, Begs For Protest It Be Shut Down
    Deaf Man Raped At Occupy Wall Street, Protesters Don’t Report It To Police

Occupy Wall Street Protester & Kitchen Helper Arrested For Alleged Rape And Sexual Assault
    Occupy Oakland “Are You a Pacifist?” Flier Calls For Violence
    Woman Says She Was Raped at #OccupyBaltimore, Begs for Protest to Be Shut Down
    Woman Who Was Raped at Obama-Endorsed Occupy Cleveland Protest – Was Mentally Disabled (Video)
    Teacher Choked, Women Attacked At #OccupyOakland:
    It’s ‘Lord Of The Flies’ Among Anarchists, Drug Dealers

Source: ABC Reporter’s Life Allegedly Threatened at Occupy Oakland;
    ‘We Shoot White B*****s Like You Around

‘Occupy Denver’ Protester On Bush, His Administration:
    ‘Hang Them And Shoot Them’ [VIDEO]

Video: Fox Reporter Threatened With Stabbing By OWS Protester
    FELON WITH RIFLE & AMMO Arrested At Obama-Endorsed Occupy Seattle
    PHOTOS: Violence Erupts As Police Clash With Protesters
    After They Force Bloomberg To Back Down Over ‘Eviction’

Occupy Portland Goons Arrested For Vandalizing a Police Car
    OccupyChicago:
    Police Say 3,000 Attend, 24 Arrests, 1 For Battery

Democrat-Backed ‘Occupy Wall Street’ Protests Turn Violent
    Gun & Knives Pulled At Obama-Endorsed Occupy Portland
    Protest After Black Man Called A N*gger

More Death Threats? Occupy St. Louis Sends YAF Chapter Threatening Email
    Los Angeles Occupiers Call For Burning Down Banks
    That's maybe 1/4 of what he/she has posted. Much more at link http://exposethemedia.com/2012/02/10...cupy-insanity/ and I would just like to commend this person for the work it took to put this site together!
    We wanted a FIGHTER. We got a fighter in Trump. He will not take anything laying down. Trump or Bust.

Serving to document the depravity and revolutionary rhetoric of the OWS movement.

Sick. Evil. Dangerous.

Even the bravest of us rarely has the courage for what he really knows. - Nietzsche

the other side sneers at the Tea Party with the same disgust.
    the masses have been divided by race,age and politics for too long---TPTB love it that way.
    we are powerless as small factions ,we would be unstoppable united for one cause

All I can say is that the Tea Party never pulled the abhorrent, despicable behavior the OWS crowd has!
    We wanted a FIGHTER. We got a fighter in Trump. He will not take anything laying down. Trump or Bust.

Quote Originally Posted by Buick Electra View Post
    All I can say is that the Tea Party never pulled the abhorrent, despicable behavior the OWS crowd has!
    That may be true but the most abhorrent, despicable behavior is/was not from the tea party nor from OWS, but from the politicians in our capital and the bankers and others whom the bailed out with our dollars. I mean I really wish I was running a a large bank. It is a great business to be in with private profits and socialized losses. But I drift. The worst of the worst are not the protesters on either side but the culprits in DC and corporations of wall street that play us all against each other. After all if we all got on the same page there would probably be lots of the truly guilty swinging by short ropes from lamppost from NY to DC.

Quote Originally Posted by Buick Electra View Post
    http://www.owsexposed.com/ is another good site too.