Page 11 of 139 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Globalist Invasion Of America Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Joe Biden: ‘I Respect No Borders’

Is that when it comes to young girls?
    Via Daily Caller:
    Former vice president and Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden said he respects “no borders” in a foreign policy speech on Thursday, saying he would work as president to “extend our presence around the globe.”
    “I respect no borders, and cannot be contained by any walls,” he said. “As president, I will do more than just restore the historic partnerships.”
    Keep reading…
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

One of the Religious NGOs bringing in 'poor, but honest' other than legal immigrants in return for millions of tax dollars

Exclusive – Dem 2020 Candidate Joe Sestak on ‘Undocumented’ Immigrants: ‘We Need Them’

Legalization of the status of “undocumented” immigrants will “help” America’s economy, said Democrat presidential candidate Joe Sestak — former representative of Pennsylvania’s 7th congressional district and retired 31-year Navy veteran who reached the rank of three-star admiral — in a Monday interview on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Tonight with hosts Rebecca Mansour and Joel Pollak.