Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: The "Is it God's Judgment?" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

Luke 6:22-23
    I want to be your friend, KingsX.

Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

"22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and
    when they shall separate you from their company,
    and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as
    evil, for the Son of man’s sake.
    23 Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for,
    behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like
    manner did their fathers unto the prophets."
    Really? We have been trying to help you see the error of your thinking, when it comes to scripture. But you will not listen to counsel.

Proverbs 12:15, "The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise."

Proverbs 19:20, "Hear counsel, and receive instruction, that thou mayest be wise in thy latter end."
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

So this is why you relish having no one to call friend..2 bible passages ?

Just curious, is there someone in charge of you like a custodian or someone that handles money for you?

Are you currently under a Doctors care?
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Getting back to the topic.
    I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but I think Deuteronomy 28 vs 15- 68 sums it up pretty well. I know this was directed to Israel, but I think God deals with nations basically the same. When it gets evil enough it gets destroyed.
    What will you say on judgment day?

The bankers win every war.

When growing food is outlawed I'll BE an outlaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Elijah Gunn View Post
    Getting back to the topic.
    I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but I think Deuteronomy 28 vs 15- 68 sums it up pretty well. I know this was directed to Israel, but I think God deals with nations basically the same. When it gets evil enough it gets destroyed.
    You're right. Gods judgments are similitudes to how He judges others.
    When it comes to His peoples judgments, the church today can expect the same thing in severity, depending on what we know and understand.

The reason for so much mercy today is because of all the deception we have been raised in. (babylon)

But the more thats revealed and understood, the more thats required from us. That scares me.
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

I have since learned that the Bible is the "LAW" and not likely a historic book.
    I see the Bible as presenting the conflict between the laws of creation in conflict with the laws of persons and fictions.
    The character of Jesus is the example on live according to Nature and Gods Law.
    The laws of Man are diametrically opposed to the Law of Creation and Natures God.
    The Law of men is for the dead "person" and the Law of God/Creation is for the living breathing/bleeding Man.
    Eventually the laws of nature and natures God overtake the laws of man which are magic written only on paper.
    I am surprised the clash took so long.

The Bible says to leave the "Legal" system.
    The warnings were written in Samuel.