Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast

Thread: How Wonderful is the Gospel

Quote Originally Posted by JGIG View Post
    machine-gunning so much material that those unfamiliar with sound doctrine might be swayed.
    -JGIG
    I see your not repenting from sin doctrine really rallyed your troops to your cause.

Oh wait. It didn't. You had to own that one by yourself.

I applaud those who could see through that charade of yours.

Sound doctrine was not swayed in the least.

Yeah, it's the 'we obey the whole Bible' except for all the parts they don't.

Seriously. That's it. That's their 'out'.
    So to you, to transgress the law is to obey, and to obey is to transgress?

Doesn't God say something about those who call good evil and evil good?
    --Shimri

But He said, "Yea rather, blessed are they who hear the word of God and keep it." - Luke 11:28

sunny225 Guest

It's hard to believe there's been this many pages in this thread of Christians fighting Christians!
    And y'all just keep piling on.

Questions: Is Jesus the Messiah prophesied of in the OT? Have you received Him as your Lord & Savior, been washed in His blood? Do you teach/preach the risen One? THIS is the gospel, the good news.

Quote Originally Posted by sunny225 View Post
    It's hard to believe there's been this many pages in this thread of Christians fighting Christians!

Questions: Is Jesus the Messiah prophesied of in the OT? Have you received Him as your Lord & Savior, been washed in His blood? Do you teach/preach the risen One? THIS is the gospel, the good news.
    I agree. I just posted a really good audio on how wonderful the Gospel is and look what happened . . .

-JGIG

"If you've lost sight of the Cross in your journey, it's time to alter course."

www.joyfullygrowingingrace.wordpress.com

I agree. I just posted a really good audio on how wonderful the Gospel is and look what happened . . .

-JGIG
    Because so many do not agree with YOUR particular version. Most here actually recognise sin is to be repented of, so don't act surprised when your made-up version gets scrutinized.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
    I see your not repenting from sin doctrine really rallyed your troops to your cause.

Oh wait. It didn't. You had to own that one by yourself.

I applaud those who could see through that charade of yours.

Sound doctrine was not swayed in the least.
    James 2:10
    For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.

How many stonings of people who break the Sabbath have you participated in?

Any scheduled in the next week?
    'A person with an experience is never at the mercy of a person with an argument,'" writes von Campe

Quote Originally Posted by sunny225 View Post

This is a discussion between those who preach Jesus the Messiah and those who preach worship the law/torah/feasts/etc.
    'A person with an experience is never at the mercy of a person with an argument,'" writes von Campe

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    worship the law/torah/feasts/etc.
    Worship the law/torah/ feasts now? Lol.

Rev 21:8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
    Worship the law/torah/ feasts now? Lol.

Rev 21:8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Just like the ones where you guys keep claiming that we teach that after you are saved you can sin all you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    Just like the ones where you guys keep claiming that we teach that after you are saved you can sin all you want.
    What is sin, Emily? Throw me some verses that really identify what it is, mkay?