Page 154 of 154 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154
Results 1,531 to 1,533 of 1533

Thread: What did you do to prep today?

I have not posted much to this thread due to a choice in which I made some time ago that my own preps are as far as they will be for the time being.

One thing I did do today that is different than any time in the past. I started eating meals on a sort of every other day cycle. So that whatever is in the fridge will last somewhat longer. I remembered my trucking days and would eat breakfast in the morning as I did today. I don't expect to eat again until about tomorrow afternoon when I am properly hungry again, and this time that will be a dinner meal with some greens and meats.

This way I can try to extend for a time runs to the grocery store.

I do have food in the form of MRE's and such that are ready to go at a moment's notice and already am planning on how best to share them with a few people next month when they have no money to buy food.
    I have decided the Tree is now infested with Trolls intent on destroying anyone who dares talk openly on these forums.

I will no longer be posting or logging on to the tree. My time is over here.

Some of you will celebrate. I will not be around to hear of it.

Good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Summerthyme View Post
    Unfortunately, Microcalr is probably correct...

You might note who *doesn't* post to these threads...

Summerthyme
    Good point, sending you a PM.

Guys... due to some personal concerns of a couple of members, I'm going to lock this thread, and unsticky it. I'll start a new thread, which I'll sticky.

I HATE this, really! But I do think that OPSEC is becoming ever more important, as things seem to be heating up. There's no reason to not share our gardens and what we're doing, but it might be wise to eliminate some of the more personal details (where you live, occupation, etc) in these threads. It IS very possible for people to track you down if you give enough info...

Summerthyme