Thread: Obama, Others, Weigh In On Trayvon Martin Case

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Your logic escapes me...

You want to take away the guy's gun permit...right at the time when he needs to be carrying a gun, the most! Millions of people are calling for this guy's scalp, and yet you would have him disarmed in public. The New Black Panther party has put out a $10K bounty on his head, and you would have him give up his only means of self protection??

Like I say, your logic escapes me...

You claim he has poor judgement, and yet there is an eye witness account that backs up his entire claim of it being self-defense? - LINK

I think when all the facts are laid before that grand jury...they will have no other choice, but to return a finding of 'No Bill'...

Then there will be a LOT of media shills and black community leaders, who are going to have to get used to the bitter after taste that comes from eating their fair share of crow.

Definition of 'No Bill':
    A term that the foreman of the Grand Jury writes across the face of a bill of indictment (a document drawn up by a prosecutor that states formal criminal charges against a designated individual) to indicate that the criminal charges alleged therein against a suspect have not been sufficiently supported by the evidence presented before it to warrant his or her criminal prosecution.

Zulu Cowboy
    Last edited by Zulu Cowboy; 03-25-2012 at 10:40 PM.
    The best place to be during a nuclear explosion, is anywhere you can say..."What the hell was that??"