Thread: Your opinions on baptizing at home.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Habit View Post
    Your studies lead you to your "educated opinion" instead of an just a normal "opinion". You and I both know who is being excluded based on your judgment. And - Being as your are so educated on world religions, and Christianity, you should know that human judgment is imperfect, and based solely on opinion which we derive the best we can from scripture.

So, to enlighten you, I believe that you are wrong in your belief that no sect in Christianity practices baptism for the dead. But, being as this is my opinion, we will just have to disagree.
    Yes, I believe I know exactly where you are going and they, by their own admission, are not Christian. Would you like to see the quote from their leader?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbandit View Post
    Yes, I believe I know exactly where you are going and they, by their own admission, are not Christian. Would you like to see the quote from their leader?
    Nah, I'm good. I just wanted to make one point, that it was an opinion that "all Christians reject the practice of baptism for the dead".

Maybe at this point we can let the thread get back to its purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbandit View Post

Yes..I want to see the quote.