Thread: Do you think you're ugly?

Default Do you think you're ugly?

"How is it possible to have a civil war?" - George Carlin

"So much of left-wing thought is a kind of playing with fire by people who don't even know that fire is hot." - George Orwell

hahaha boy ain't that the truth. Here in mississippi we got plenty of two ton folks. Just trying to get around them can be a chore. I mean extremely over weight, like 4oo pounds over weight. Gads and some of the smell really bad. One time I was working as a bartender in New Orleans, was talking to a EMT, said he had to get back up to help get one ole boy out of the house. They began checking him out. Found a half eaten twinkie in the folds of his skin. EWWWWW

Quote Originally Posted by winddancer144 View Post
    hahaha boy ain't that the truth. Here in mississippi we got plenty of two ton folks. Just trying to get around them can be a chore. I mean extremely over weight, like 4oo pounds over weight. Gads and some of the smell really bad.

No more scooters available?

It not just the shoppers!

Quote Originally Posted by winddancer144 View Post
    One time I was working as a bartender in New Orleans, was talking to a EMT, said he had to get back up to help get one ole boy out of the house. They began checking him out. Found a half eaten twinkie in the folds of his skin. EWWWWW
    I wonder if it was one of these?
    "How is it possible to have a civil war?" - George Carlin

"So much of left-wing thought is a kind of playing with fire by people who don't even know that fire is hot." - George Orwell

Do you think you're ugly?

Why do you ask?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Oh my that looks just like my wal mart. HAHAHAHAHAHA

And the twinkies the old boy said it was um green ish .....like as in moldy .........