Thread: The Deep State Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Once it became clear from Gen. Flynn's unmasking that he was conferring with the Russian Ambassador it make sense to see if there were or not any payments were made. Sanctions were then in force that the Russians desperately wanted to get rid of.

Flynn's withholding of some of the information about the call made him easily subjected him blackmail. Ironically, it was the WaPo leak that exposed the public what Flynn had been up to that made him immune to blackmail.

Pentagon Chief Disarms DC National Guardsmen Ahead Of Saturday Protests

Zero Hedge - June 6, 2020 -
    Deep State elements setting stage for violent conflict ahead of Saturday protests in front of White House.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

EXCLUSIVE: DOJ and FBI Claim They Cannot Provide Documents Related to Seth Rich and Clinton Emails Until After 2020 Election

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...2020-election/

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    EXCLUSIVE: DOJ and FBI Claim They Cannot Provide Documents Related to Seth Rich and Clinton Emails Until After 2020 Election

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...2020-election/

If Trump was in the documents they would have been leaked to CNN already.No anti Trump collusion here.

BREAKING: Wells Fargo Cancels Lauren Witzke’s Bank Account, Leaves Her Stranded Out of State With No Money

"Get your money out of Wells Fargo if you are a conservative"
    Wells Fargo has shut down the bank account of America First activist Lauren Witzke, leaving her stranded out of state with completely no money.

In a post on Telegram, Witzke, who ran as the Republican candidate for the Senate in Delaware in the 2020 elections, revealed that Wells Fargo had completely shut down her bank account, removing all of her money from the system, leaving her with a “zero balance” instead. In a call with the bank, Witzke was informed that the action taken was a purely “business decision,” and that they have the right to close her account down at any time. “Had I not been surrounded by friends in Florida, I would be completely stranded,” she wrote, as she would be stuck out of state with absolutely no money at all.

https://nationalfile.com/breaking-we...with-no-money/

That some liar thief at that bank can empty one's account with out recourse or account, should prompt a run on such a thieving bank.