Page 7 of 78 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: The Christian Persecution Thread

Kenya: Muslims storm school, murder Christian teachers

Oct 17, 2018 6:46 am By Christine Douglass-Williams 15 Comments
    Over 20 suspected Al Shabaab jihadis in Mandera County (on Kenya’s border with Somalia) stormed into a housing complex “where non-local teachers live” and detonated a bomb, which instantly killed two Christian teachers. Two other Christian teachers managed to escape.
    Jihadists have routinely terrorized local churches and schools where Christian teachers are found.
    The world has become habituated to the murder of Christians by jihadists. It is not a topic that grabs headlines; the media and even mainstream human rights organizations care more about “Islamophobia” charges than they do the blood of Christians and other minorities.
    It has become the norm that while jihadists murder wantonly, criticism of Islamic doctrine, which sanctions the murder of infidels, apostates, and gays, must be opposed.
    The non-local teachers were members of the Catholic Church and the East Africa Pentecostal Church….Kenya ranked 32nd on Christian support organization Open Doors’ 2018 World Watch List of the 50 countries where it is most difficult to be a Christian.
    “Fear Grips Churches in Northeastern Kenya as Muslim Extremists Kill Two Christian Teachers,” Morning Star News, October 15, 2018:
    NAIROBI, Kenya, October 15, 2018 (Morning Star News) – Islamic extremists suspected to be Al Shabaab militants on Wednesday at 1 a.m. (Oct. 10) killed two Christians in northern Kenya, sources said.
    In Mandera East, in Mandera County on Kenya’s border with Somalia, more than 20 suspected Somali Al Shabaab rebels detonated an Improvised Explosive Device at the block housing where non-local teachers live, instantly killing two teachers. In an area with many Muslims of Somali descent, militants assume that Kenyans who come from the interior to work are Christians – which, in this case as in previous ones, was correct.
    “The non-local teachers were members of the Catholic Church and the East Africa Pentecostal Church,” an area source told Morning Star News, requesting their names be withheld as relatives have yet to be notified. “The attackers knew who to attack; they had a specific mission of targeting non-locals as they went straight to the house quarters of the four non-local teachers.”
    One of the two non-local teachers who were able to flee the living quarters before the explosion notified a Morning Star News contact of the attack on the teachers’ quarters of the Arabia Boys Secondary School, Lafey Sub-County, two kilometers from the Somali border.
    “But thank God two of us managed to escape,” the surviving teacher said, requesting anonymity. “They razed the house down with the hope that none of the non-local teachers survived.”
    Area churches and schools have been shaken by previous attacks, and an area church leader said he has decided to leave until security is tightened.
    “I am concerned for my church members and the future of the church in Mandera,” he said. “I know our presence meant a lot for the kingdom of God, but our hearts have been gripped with great fear.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

100 Christians snatched in overnight raids on underground Chinese church - South China Morning Post

Chinese authorities targeted members of the Early Rain Covenant Church across various districts of Chengdu...

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/poli...aids-overnight
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Sweden: Christmas called “Winter Celebration” to avoid offending Muslims, security high to head off jihad massacres

Dec 9, 2018 4:10 pm By Robert Spencer https://www.jihadwatch.org/

“’How to avoid attacks from Muslims: 1) Call Christmas “winter celebration” in order not to upset Muslims 2) If they still want to kill us: Add concrete blocks and other “Islam décor” to the square. How the hell did we get here?’ Micke69 asked.”

Well, it all started when you began electing Leftist governments.

“Christmas called ‘winter celebration’ in Swedish media and the Swedes are sick of it,” Voice of Europe, December 6, 2018:
    Twitter has rebuked one of Sweden’s leading regional dailies, being accused of ‘political correctness gone too far’.
    So Christmas is now called ‘winter celebration’ in Malmö? There you have it… Waiting to open my ‘winter presents’ lying under the ‘winter tree’
    The offending published report was by Sydsvenskan, and described how Malmö is preparing for Christmas celebrations amidst the need for more security than in the past. They moved the celebration from Gustaf Adolf Square to larger Stortorget Square.

The newspaper chose to call it “winter celebration” instead of Christmas and it has not gone over with members of the Swedish public.

“So Christmas is now called ‘winter celebration’ in Malmö? There you have it”, user Nätsäkerhetsexpert tweeted. “Waiting to open my ‘winter presents’ lying under ‘winter tree’”, one user said sarcastically.

“Is this the first time a newspaper non-ironically uses the world ‘Winter Celebration’ for Christmas in a news piece?”, user Alexander TixE queried.

“Who wants to celebrate Scanian winter anyway? Dark, +3 degrees, wet snow and wind blowing at 13 metres per second”, one of the replies said.

Others pointed out the inequality of their political correctness: ”Will you replace Ramadan with ‘Starvation Celebration’ in order not to trigger Christians, or are only Muslims being violated?”
    “How to avoid attacks from Muslims: 1) Call Christmas ‘winter celebration’ in order not to upset Muslims 2) If they still want to kill us: Add concrete blocks and other ‘Islam décor’ to the square. How the hell did we get here?” Micke69 asked….

MY Two Cents,

It's coming to the US of A faster and faster!!!
    And

It all started when you began electing Leftist governments.

Another Question for you Lefties/ Elitists

”Will you replace Ramadan with ‘Starvation Celebration’ in order not to trigger Christians,

Rhodie

Last edited by Rhodie; 12-10-2018 at 09:36 AM. Reason: spacing
    I have seen the Elephant, War and Worse,
    I do not love it
    Nor do I fear it.
    I just dread what it can do to my country.

Duty, HONOR, Country.
    If you have to ask, you will never Know.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    John F Kennedy

The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves.
    George Washington

'Forged in a fire lit long ago. Stand next to me, you'll never stand alone.'

Quote Originally Posted by grower View Post
    Coming to a school district near you.....probably starting in California.
    Book: Brave New Schools by Berit Kjos

Two Female Christian Artists Could Be JAILED For Not Creating Art For Same-Sex Weddings

Courtesy of Fox News
    ByHank Berrien

December 21, 2018

Two female Christian artists in Arizona who refuse to make custom-art for same sex weddings could actually be jailed for sticking to their religious beliefs.
    Joanna Duka and Breanna Koski , who own Brush & Nib Studio, make custom artwork using painting, calligraphy and handlettering. They filed suit against the city of Phoenix, as a Phoenix city ordinance threatens them with up to six months and/or a fine of $2,500 each day they refuse to make the artwork. First the women filed in state court to overturn the ordinance, but lost in a court of appeals, prompting them to appeal to the state’s Supreme Court, which said on November 20 it would hear the case.
    The Alliance Defending Freedom, which represents the women, asked in their petition:
    Does Phoenix violate the Arizona Constitution’s Free Speech Clause when it forces commissioned artists to create custom artwork—consisting of words and paintings—conveying messages they object to and when it bans commissioned artists from publishing a statement explaining the artwork they can and cannot create?
    Does Phoenix violate Arizona’s Free Exercise of Religion Act when it uses criminal penalties—including jail time—to force commissioned artists to create custom artwork expressing messages that violate their sincerely held religious beliefs and when it bans religiously motivated speech?
    The petition added, “Their Christian beliefs forbid them from creating ‘custom artwork that conveys messages condoning, supporting, or participating in activities or ideas that violate their religious beliefs. For example, they cannot create artwork expressing messages that ‘contradict biblical truth, demean others, endorse racism, [or] incite violence.’”
    ADF senior counsel Jonathan Scruggs stated at the time the state Supreme Court agreed to hear the case, “The government must allow artists to make their own decisions about which messages they will promote. Joanna and Breanna are happy to design custom art for anyone; they simply object to being forced to pour their heart, soul, imagination, and talent into creating messages that violate their conscience.”