Thread: Trump Slams Kerry's "Illegal Meetings" With Iran Which "Undercut" White House

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    What position of influence or authority does this pos occupy that could undermine anything?

Charge this pos with treason and lock him away ....

O.W.
    "lock him up" how about the gallows?

So WTF!?!
    Why hasn't he been arrested and charged under the Logan Act or some other/any other Federal Statutes?
    He better not be using taxpayer $ to facilitate these trips I'll loose my ****.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by doat View Post
    "lock him up" how about the gallows?
    Too quick ... these untouchable, criminal bureaurats need to know deprivation and suffering.

It's not for me to say but I vote ... severe deprivation and suffering.

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    Too quick ... these untouchable, criminal bureaurats need to know deprivation and suffering.

It's not for me to say but I vote ... severe deprivation and suffering.

O.W.
    I'm still wondering what the heck was John Kerry doing in Antartica on Election Day when Trump won. Very Eyes Wide Shut-tish...

Nothing will be done. Those who have been baptized in the swamp are protected by the denizens of the swamp.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadonMe7 View Post
    I'm still wondering what the heck was John Kerry doing in Antartica on Election Day when Trump won. Very Eyes Wide Shut-tish...
    ... chillin?

Stories suggest and of course the timing is suspect, that the cur was serving as a glowbull warming ambassador and thus required a visual of the damage done following a glowbull$&!t blathering in New Zealand (anyone heard from Dirt pig?).

Other stories suggest the cur was sent as a peace ambassador to ease tensions with the resident Aliens (of extra terrestrial origin). No clue as to the source of discontent ... too much heat?

If I was gonna have a question it would be "why doesn't the Trumpster have this cur on a very short, snug leash?" The Trumpster is aware of the cur's colors and the cur didn't leave conus without the Trumpster's knowledge.

So what's really up? Are the Iranians the long lost descendants of the ETs?

Is there truly a nuclear conundrum or is it that the Iranians are trying to build rocket ships to return to their native ... place, which would create a huge vacuum in the region resulting in tumult as the remaining indigenous attempt to fill.

Perhaps the cur knows the answer ... with a bit of severe deprivation and suffering we might know too. I'll wager Grantbo knows ....

O.W.

Don’t think that Kerry is doing this on his own. He is working on the behalf of who? DeepState?
    Go after the whole bunch and get it over with. TREASON…here is that word again, but thistime it may be valid.

I hope Kerry Doesn't mess with this foreign policy initiative from Trump.

President Trump Withdraws US From The Treaty Of Versailles
    Satire

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/laughin...of-versailles/
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/